12

Y/N

''Y/N? Why are you awake and who is that?'' Heejin slid through the gap of the sliding door and rubbed her eyes like a cute, big baby. She brought the pillow with her for some unknown reasons and she just looks so cute!

''Heejin? It's like 1 am. I thought you went to sleep. Come here kid, you need help falling back asleep?'' Totally oblivious with the phone on my hand, I just casually walked towards the now smiling Heejin but stopped in my tracks once my phone deliberately spoke again.

''Uhh, Y/N..? It's Juri. Han Juri from high school? Do you remember?''

Heejin looked up at me with serious eyes now, crap. ''Kang Y/N, who in the heck is that on the phone?'' My fake girlfriend took the phone out of my hand and answered instead. Oh no, poor Juri is about to be faced with a scary bunny.

''Hello? Who is this? Aren't you the girl that told me to back off of your Y/N? Your? I'm sorry miss, he has a girlfriend that he really loves. Have a good night!'' Heejin ended the call and sent a deadly scowl before going back to my bedroom. Oh no..

I sent an apology text to Juri before running after the sulking bunny.

Juri

1:16 am
Me
Juri! Don't worry I remember you. I'm sorry about Heejin, she acts like that sometimes. Call me again when you have the chance though! Goodnight Juri

1:16
Juri
Oh, no problem Y/N! I'll call you again tomorrow when you're not busy. Goodnight to you too.

Not wasting another minute, I followed Heejin inside my bedroom...my now locked bedroom. Who is she kidding? ''Hey! Jeon Heejin! Don't lock me out of my own bedroom!'' I tried knocking and it was an obvious answer, she didn't open the door. ''Hee! Open the door please. This is my house you annoying little rabbit! Let me in!''

''Go away you traitor!'' Heejin's words were muffled but I could clearly hear what she said. Traitor? Again, who is she kidding? This bunny is really crazy, isn't she? Freaking Jeon Heejin locked me out of my own bedroom at 1 am! There is a guest room but I'm as well too stubborn to let Heejin stay in.

What she didn't know is that I have a key to open my door, and I did. ''Hey! What the- how did you- Y/N!''

''Why did you lock me out?! I have a key idiot!'' I placed the item somewhere on my desk and started attacking Heejin with tickles. I just hope I won't lose a head after this attack..

''No!!! Not tickles! Y/N- stop! I can't breathe!'' Heejin strongly pushed me off of her...but she dragged my body out the door and locked it. Again. Now the key is inside the bedroom and I'm forced to sleep on the sofa. I hate being in the guest room!

+++

Dawn came by fairly quick and I am FREEZING. I still can't believe I got locked out of my own bedroom! Why am I so cold though? I left the sliding door open. Now the cold breeze got inside my house and completely froze my whole body. What am I doing with my life?

I tried to sleep again but it's just too cold even when I finally closed the sliding door. Being dumb for a good minute, I realized I still have a guest room. I took the blanket and head back to the sofa with a happy, intellect smile.