35

Y/N

A few weeks had passed just watching over the Jeon Heejin as I kept my distance. I was scared to approach her, what if she was just drunk? But then I thought back to when she and I got caught kissing in the club and us getting in trouble in my father's office. He said that drunk thoughts are sober thoughts.

"What are you thinking about chuck?" Hyeyeon snapped me out of my deep thought. She's been snapping me out of it whenever I zoned out.

"Heejin, as always," I sighed, missing her a lot. Maybe I should just drop by Loona's practice room tomorrow. Wouldn't hurt to feed them anyway.

"You gotta talk to her. You need to know if what she said was true because it's eating you alive stupid. Get her to talk to you after practice, hook up, coffee date?" My sister suggested.

"Fine, I'll talk to her tomorrow. No promises though."

I left her on the couch to sulk as I walked and instantly fell on my bed. I miss her. I miss everything about her. I missed her scent, her smile, her laugh, the way her cheeks would turn red, the way her eyes light up along with her face..

Gosh, I missed out.

+++

"Knock knock," I said, leaning on the door frame of Loona's practice room at 4 in the morning.

I found Heejin practicing on her own after I worked out in the company since I couldn't sleep. I heard grunting and heavy breaths so I followed it and led me to her, the one and only, Miss Jeon Heejin.

"Y/N? What are you doing here awake? And how did you know where I am.." Heejin trailed off as she looked at me top to bottom. She thinks I'm stalking her.

"I couldn't sleep, went to work out in the company then I heard your unnecessary grunting and groans and your water bottle being crinkled," I picked up the crinkled water bottle and threw it in the trash since it was empty anyway.

"I couldn't sleep either."

There was a moment of silence where we both just drowned into each other's eyes. Romantic right?

Wrong.

It was the most awkward silences I've ever had with her. I broke eye contact and decided to just lay next her on the floor. "I've missed you, you know," I started, "do you think we'll work out again?"

"Honestly, yeah I think we would." She stared at me, playing with my hand then putting it down. "I'm sorry for crashing at your place the other night by the way, I was drunk. I hope I didn't say something."

Oh, yes you did little bunny.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad I'm back home right now. And I'm going to go back to loving you. I've never stopped. There was never a day that I didn't love you. It's been you, it's always been you Hee! Since day one. There was not a single day where it wasn't you.." I sat up straight and looked at her directly, feeling the tears form at the corner of my eyes.

"Y/N..I-"

Say it Hee, tell me you still love me too.

Then she kissed me. Hard.

She was desperate for it and so was I. Our kiss showed it as her arms automatically went around my neck and mine went around her waist, pulling her closer.

I want to feel every single inch of her. My kisses trailed to her neck, leaving a mark before she undid the tie to my shorts and pulled them down. She then got up to close the practice room door and pinned me against the wall, continuing her work.

Self control? Never heard of it.

[A/N]
It's been tooooo long. For the past few months I kinda fell out of kpop. I never listen to it or watch anymore honestly so I fell out of writing too. I was happy with my friends and I spent  lot of time with them when I was absent. I missed you guys funny comments honestly and one night it just reminded me like "oh my gosh, i have an unfinished book i am a disappointment" so i tried my best to write this chapter for you people :) i'm sorry to keep you kiddos waiting but i'm positive i will come back to this again soon, i love you guys, hope this chapter was good <3