19

Y/N

''I know what your real intentions were when you accidentally kissed Heejin at that party. I know what you were trying to do. I know it wasn't supposed to be Heejin that you kissed. It was supposed to be me.''

What in the heck?

''H-Hyunjin..how did you-''

''I have ears, Y/N. Heejin and I were planning on going in the bathroom together but I stopped to throw my drink as she was already in the hallway where you were spotted.''

FLASHBACK

Hyunjin

''Wait for me inside Heejin! I'll be back to throw a drink.''

It's another party, a rather irrelevant one perhaps. Our agency forced us to go even though some of us are still minors and can't drink. Yet the decision is ours, the minors are prohibited from attending the much irrelevant party. It has no purpose at all!

I threw the can of soda in the bin and followed Heejin into the hallway since we were supposed to go in together. I stopped my tracks when I saw a boy, a rather cute boy around our age most likely, approached her. His face looks oddly familiar...maybe the CEO's son? Oh wait, did I just call my boss' son cute?

A wave of shocked suddenly took over my body as I let myself gasp and cover my mouth, completely at disbelief. ''You know, I really like you Hyunjin.''

Those were the last words before I saw their lips meet, right in front of my bread! Heejin has a boyfriend?! Well, that couldn't be since he mentioned my name! Do I have a boyfriend?

The boy collapsed a minute later with Heejin obviously being flustered at the situation, darting inside the bathroom.

I followed her in and acted natural. ''Hey stitch. Did you see that guy on the floor? He's cute, too bad he's drunk.''

''Hey! That's the CEO's son. You can't say that. You're so weird...is this what happens when you're drunk? Gosh! You are really weird Kim Hyunjin!'' Heejin washed her hands, not caring about a single word I say. Hmm, who really is that boy and what is his relation to Heejin?

''What do you mean? Admit he's cute, which he is, right?'' I kept pushing her to the point she finally said yes. I really wonder what's going on in this bunny's mind. What is she hiding?

But all I know for now is that I can't let Heejin know that I saw what happened with her and the CEO's son, Kang Y/N.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N

''So you saw it?! All along even before Heejin told you?! You knew?'' I tugged my hair out of frustration and confusion. Why?! She kept all of this information inside of her for a whole month? How does this even make sense?

''I don't know. I just wanted to see what would happen. I really believed you were dating in the first place but then I remembered you mentioned my name. So what would have happened was that I should have been in Heejin's position but your drunk butt mistook me for Heejin,'' Hyunjin shrugged and walked back towards the door but I took her wrist and pulled her back.

''Why are you telling me this and why are you telling me this just now?'' I narrowed my eyes at the cat-like girl, expecting much more from her.