21

Y/N

''No, I have another problem.''

''What is the problem Kang?''

''I may or may not still have minor feelings for someone else..''

It was dead silent, the whole room silent with very shocking stares and Hyewon nearly letting her food fall again. I can't believe something as disgusting as that would ever come out of my mouth. I'm a real jerk, a big one.

''D-Dude...do you hear yourself? What the hell are you saying?'' Yena's lip trembled, afraid she's really hearing what she's hearing. Unfortunately, she heard it right. ''What now? You're going to hurt Heejin again? Don't do it. I'm warning you, if you hurt her again, I'm really going to bite you.''

''Yena, let him explain,'' Eunbi and Minju pulled the angry duckling as Wonyoung sat frozen. I really can't believe I'm telling them this. ''Who's the other girl Y/N?''

''It's uh—Kim Hyunjin...'''

''HYUNJIN?! Are you serious, you ugly bastard! Are you hearing yourself right now? You're dating Heejin and have a crush on Hyunjin? Hyunjin's like her sister! Are you insane?'' Yena is really fired up now considering she's friends with both Hyunjin and Heejin. I knew this wasn't a good idea..

''Choi Yena! Calm down will you?'' Hyewon stepped in and munched on her food again. My cousin couldn't even utter a word..

''Guys, I liked Hyunjin before Heejin. You know when I kissed Heejn at that party? Apparently Hyunjin heard me say her name and knows everything even before Heejin told her. She knows that I liked her at the time I kissed Heejin and she just decided to tell me she knew everything yesterday night when I was at Loona's dorm. I really need your help, I don't know what to do or what to say. I really love Heejin, I really do but I don't know what else to do. I don't know my own feelings. I don't even know myself! All I know is that I'll get cancelled on twitter over and over again for breathing and doing life. Guys please, help me!'' Dropping to my knees, begging, tears were unshed, threatening to fall. Gosh, this is too much.

''So you're debating on which one to choose?'' Minju finally spoke after being quiet. I nodded at her question and looked at everyone else.

''Well, what do you think?'' Eunbi had to hold Yena incase she'd randomly jump at me. I shrugged and mentally face palmed myself. ''Yeah, this is a problem. You really don't have control over your feelings because you're scared of the outcome. Don't let the public give you orders, you do you. You love who you love.''

''Eunbi is great..'' With Wonyoung being the youngest, she is clearly at awe of how wise their oldest and leader can be. Wonyoung isn't lying, Eunbi is great.

''Y/N if I were you, I would keep Heejin. One, because you already broke her and you should know how badly she went through that break up process and two, if you really liked Hyunjin, you wouldn't have fallen for Heejin. She's a good girl, Hyunjin is too but in terms of your heart, you'll eventually figure it out by yourself soon,'' Eunbi smiled dearly which made my heart melt. Wow, words of wisdom Kwon Eunbi.

''Yeah, you heard her Y/N,'' Minju added as Yena scowled.

''I'll think about it thoroughly. Yena, I'm sorry if I also hurt your feelings. I know you're really good friends with Heejin and Hyunjin, but I really don't know myself and I apologize for that. I'll take good care of Heejin for the meantime,'' I sat back on the couch and sighed. I'm really a bad person for this...

''I know this is hard for you Y/N since any choice will result in something. But seriously, be careful with Heejin. Who knows what kind of rumors are up for you and her? We won't know. Be careful,'' Yena sat by Hyewon to take a piece of chocolate.

''Thanks for inviting us Y/N,'' Wonyoung cheered and went to the kitchen and started to eat. She and Hyewon will probably finish this whole place in under a minute.

''No problem Wonnie.''

+++

I let the girls eat first before digging in the food Minju brought. We talked about random stuff, letting go of the topic we talked about earlier on the couch. At this point, I started to really miss Heejin. I haven't seen her all day and she's basically my energy ball. Is this why I feel so drained today? My energy hasn't been dependent from a girl in a long time..

''Yo, what are you thinking about pigeon head?'' Yena mocked and cackled at my bed head. She's so mean :(

''Shut up, ugly duckling. You know wanna know what I'm thinking about? I'm thinking about stapling your ducky lips so that you'd never have to speak again. You're annoying,'' I just want to spit on her duckling face at this rate!

''Hey, no fighting or I'll shove Hyewon's cake down your throats. Got it?'' Sheesh, scary Eunbi activated. I wouldn't want Kang Hyewon to chase after me because her precious cake is inside my stomach.

The members of IZ*ONE finished eating so they went ahead and left my penthouse, going back to their dorm with full stomachs. I really have to thank the girls for helping me out. Minhyuk just never gives straight advices.

I just wanted rest since my energy was completely wiped out. I wanted to take a nap but ironically, I couldn't even sleep so I went out for a bit, parking my car at the park then just walking around town. As my eyes strolled around the streets of Seoul, I could see billboards with my face. This is...just plain absurd.

For a break up? A billboard? Insane..

As I was trotting along, locals recognized me even if it was dark already. Some gave me bad stares, some wanting pictures, some even throwing plastic at me. Because that's what I am to their eyes: plastic.

I went back home with tears welling up in my eyes and a heavy heart. Dang, this is too much. I can't even imagine the tweets once Heejin and I get exposed. In conclusion, we're getting attacked for loving each other. Isn't loving a part of life? So we're being hated for living? Seems rational.

I can't believe almost every single influencer goes by this life. I feel so bad..

I even feel bad for myself. I'm debating over two wonderful girls who had no purpose in my life before but now they matter because of one drunk kiss. Everything was a mistake starting from attending that stupid party that got me in this mess.

Why did I drink when Eunwoo and Minhyuk clearly warned me? I'll question that for the rest of my life since currently, the public hates me.

And I hate myself for having to debate over two girls.

[A/N]
So anyways, earlier in the chapter, Y/N said that Yena is good friends with Heejin and Hyunjin. I found this photo and I think Yena is an ex-Polaris trainee with Heejin and Hyunjin so I'm guessing they trained together. I don't know, let me know what you guys think.

 I don't know, let me know what you guys think