07

Y/N

Heejin and I woke up fairly early today. I dropped her off at our agency and headed to where my photoshoot will be held. Minhyuk will also be there which is good since I haven't talked to him ever since that fake-relationship with Heejin took place. Goodness, a public relationship takes so much of our time. My cousin, IZ*ONE's Kim Minju, invited me to dinner just to talk stuff out with my relationship with Heejin. I can tell her it's staged. We're family after all..

''Hey Kang, haven't talked in a week. Crazy how much Heejin occupied you. We used to talk everyday, not until she got in the way! But wait, why are you with Heejin though? I thought you like Hyun-''

''Shut it Ahn. Just shut that ugly pie hole of yours. I'll tell you everything later so just wait will you?'' I slapped his cheek before getting dressed and fixed my hair for the photoshoot. There will be 3 sets of outfits: a suit and tie, a black turtle neck, and lastly a plain white shirt and jeans.

''Hello again Y/N! Let's do well today. Today's going to be more serious except for the ones where you have to wear jeans for. So, think of something sensual, give me those lustful eyes of your Y/N,'' My photographer, Lee Hyunho, often says those in order to help me get in the setting mood. ''Congrats by the way, Heejin is a good girl. I watched your live last night and you two are really cute. This photoshoot is for Heejin!''

''Haha, thanks Hyunho. Let's rock this one!'' I did a pose, a rather serious one. Hyunho told me that I should imagine Heejin, which I won't. That's quite weird..so instead, I imagined myself when my father releases a statement about Heejin and I splitting. A gloomy vibe sadly.

''Hey dude, are you okay? Your vibe feels sad. I said think of Heejin. Trust me, it'll help with the serious attitude. No teeth by the way!'' Hyunho clicked the camera as I repositioned my pose, now thinking of Heejin like what Hyunho said. ''Good Y/N!''

After a few more shots and takes, I switched into a new outfit with my stylists creating a new style for my hair with the turtle neck. I also put on glasses to add on. The stylists were gossiping about how handsome I look and as well how lucky Heejin is to be my girlfriend. I NEVER WANTED HEEJIN TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND. Why are people always doing this? I get we're 'dating' but they don't need to be on the same topic 25/8.

If Heejin and I aren't famous, this wouldn't be such a big deal but then again, whatever's on the internet will be on people's mouths.

''Y/N, do this,'' Hyunho put his hand on his nape and angled his face. I copied him as he snapped a picture. Normally during photoshoots, Hyunho would crack jokes and make me laugh to bring my smile but with the serious concept, he limits it. ''Good one Y/N.''

I continued doing a good job until I had to switch outfits. This is now more of a cute concept compared to the other. My hair was styled playfully, now rather wavy and not straight. I took off the glasses I had before and went back to the set.

The room is always dark except for the white sheets where I pose and the blinding lights. The lights are all over the studio with many many wires. I always feel threatened with so many lights so I take snacks from the managers.

''Alright this is now a little bit easier. No more sensual Heejin on your mind. Imagine Heejin hugging you while laughing okay? 1..2..3!'' I posed as he snapped a picture but Hyunho kept counting. ''4..5..6...''

It made me laugh since it made him look dumb but as I did, he snapped a picture. He often does this to get good photos of my real smile. Hyunho started laughing like a mad man which made me continue my laughter. He took many photos while I stayed laughing and posing at the same time.