32

Y/N

''Let me make you happy again,'' At this rate, I'm desperate for a reunion. I'm surprised I even got to talk to her and explain. I even kissed her! I feel that my feelings for her randomly grew since I just saw her again after years of being apart from her presence. I got Heejin out of the way, I got IZ*ONE, now I just need..Loona and itzy to forgive me. ''Thank you Heejin, for forgiving my ruthless actions.''

''Buddy, I never said I forgave you. Drive me home, cheater. I'm cold,'' Heejin shivered and climbed her way up the cliff again to my car, covering her wet body with her jacket as if a wet jacket would do anything. Cutie.. 

''Jeon Heejin!''

''What?'' She hollered.

''Don't be jealous of my sister! I am not dating my sister, dumb bunny!'' Oh, sweet home Alabama..

+++

''Good night Heejin! Make sure to sleep well okay my bunny?'' I love teasing Heejin even though my head will probably get ripped apart at one point. 

''Shut up. Leave now before I punch you,''  The bunny-like girl got back inside her dorm as I laughed to myself. I really kissed her back there..

''Speak now or I push you in.''

''I don't know if I missed you though.''

''Stop kissing me like that.''

''Say you love me if you're alive.''

I watched Heejin go inside her dorm and unexpectedly, she turned to me before locking the door closed. I'm starting to realize all the time I'm going to want to make up for her with all those time in the States. Two years..

I went back home to find Minju and Hyeyeon catching up on everything. They were so into the conversation to point where I had to slam the fridge in order to be heard. ''Oh hi, we saw you left with Miss Heejin. Mind to explain why you ditched your sister and cousin?'' Hyeyeon smirked me down but that effect played nothing on me. 

''We didn't completely make up yet but I had my chance to explain..''

''And..? I feel like you're missing something out. Tell us everything sir or I will get Yujin to come here and trash your place,'' Minju snickered.