|32|

Barely edited 🙂

Metanoia
(N.)
The journey of changing one's mind , heart, self, or way of life; spiritual conversation.

🧡
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"HELP I CANT BREATHE !!" I screamed ,kicked even punched the door with bloody hands. The fire only creeped closer and closer by the second. The ceiling came falling in as the smoke filled my lungs. I fell to the floor with bloody hands covering the door nob. My apartment was a goner and now I was next. I couldn't breathe as my breathing grew weaker by the second ....... Was this how I died ? Was this the end of me ?

Couple days ago •*•*

"You want to go on a date?" I asked Lukas
He only nodded
"Well it's not a date per say , it's an charity event I donate to every year I must attend and I'd like for you to come as my plus one." He said leaning back into his all grey leather seat.

"Do I have to dress up?" I asked crossing my arms. I hated make up sometimes and I only wore it nights at the club that's it other then that I never wore much.

"Of course I need you to look your best although, you do that naturally." He complimented me while holding my gaze.

Ever since last week Lukas has been extremely nice to me. Weird yes I know this.  He even comes sees me after work. We sometimes just sit in the car and talk for hours nothing sexual just a vibe. He's even helping me with the house which is nice as well. Plus he has me eating lunch in the office only or if I don't I'll have to eat it with him which I have no problem with it.

Like I said weird but a vibe.

Diego told me it should be clear now how he feels about me. It's not clear at all if he likes me he can come out and say that then. Instead of acting like a cave man who slams things going around claiming a woman as his own.

Men I  tell ya.

"Enough with all the flirting already." Hunter states while walking in on us with books and envelopes in both his hands.

We both rolled our eyes.
"Is it something you need Hunt?" Lukas asked
"Actually I have good news and yet bad news."

Lukas raised one eyebrow
"Good news is Kain is up , you know the address to the warehouse right ?" he looked at me and smiled. Of course I nodded
"It's okay to see him now ?" I asked eagerly.
Kain was doing better  from what I remember. He's been in a coma for three weeks now. Lowkey was getting worried.

"Bad news well let's just say I have to discuss that with Lukas ...alone ." He said and I took that as my que to go.

"Okay well I'll be leaving then, I'll just head to the warehouse to see Kain ." Taking my purse and sliding on my all yellow crocs I soon hopped off the end of Lukas desk .Come back when your done it's more I wanna discuss about the charity event."

I only nodded while Hunter smirked my way and hugged me before leaving.

🖤 black bear pov:

"Bad news ?" I asked taking papers from him.

"Still haven't told her ?" He asked more like snapped. "Nope and don't plan on it."