|12|

Respect
/rəˈspekt/
Respect goes both ways until someone slips up. A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
🧡
********************************
"I don't see why my virginity is something to know." I placed my purse down flat on the table.

"Don't question me." This room sir...is so not cute. The seat was cold , the air down here felt heavy or maybe I couldn't breath straight.Maybe because I'm thinking of this as an interview even though I shouldn't.

"I wasn't I made a statement on why my virginity is irrelevant , just like I told boy wonder out there it's personal." I crossed my arm.

"It's just a question."
"....I'm far from virgin city sir." He readjusted himself in his seat.
"See now that wasn't so hard."He smiled

"Ex lovers?"
Ok seriously now I felt more of in a integration room by my mother than anything.
"One."
"Name?"
"Nun"
"Nun?"
"Nun of ya damn business."

"Look vix, I'm showing you my up most respect right now-"
Not like I actually care....but okay.
"Something I don't share to most so just shut the hell up and finish answering these SIMPLE ASS QUESTIONS."
He slammed his hand on the table , who he think he yelling at though?
"Whatever"
***
Mostly after them boring ass questions I left behind him out the dark basement back up to the main kitchen.

"No seriously death by fire is a way to go about it."

"Men.....you can take her back now." He told them before walking off to god knows were.

"How do you even put up with his ass? I swear-"

"I have to warn you ...you can't say certain shit like that around us."

I placed my hands on my hips.
"And why the hell not?"
"Because he's our boss and your talking down on him. I wouldn't wanna give you an ass whooping...." hunter said with a straight face.
"Unless you into that shit?"
Ew
"As if."
Diego winked at me, he got up from his seat taking the car keys in his.

"Let's go beautiful."
***

"I'm telling you Mya , he smelt so good and to be even that close to him was like a baby needing a tit. Can't believe I'll be able to work with him."
I walked around my bedroom almost ready to take a nice relaxing bath. I just needed to grab my bath bomb.

"That's really good A , but try not to fuck the man there's a damn 13 year age gap and you know I leave the day after graduation.....?"
I placed my bath bomb in the tub then joining in right after.
"Wow what happened to waiting a bit?"

"Cha is getting worst and I wanna be on the first plane to go see him... I'm not sure if he even has long."
Mya father been sick since I don't know how long, but he lived all the way back in Vietnam. Meaning Mya would be gone for a good minute.

"I really hope he gets better."
"Me too...but gotta go dans coming over."
"eww dannnnnn" dan was this reporter nerdy looking guy who had no sense in fashion nor movies but from what Mya tells me he has the best dick she'd ever had. At least the guy lived on his on and didn't own any cats or had any baby mamas.I wonder when I'll meet me a dan minus the dorky look and shity fashion but someone who could give into my needs and spoil me like the little princes I am.

"You know he wanted to try anal for the first time im like hells no."
"What's wrong with anal I personally think its cute you know trying new things and all."
"See no that's just not it if a man wants to stick it up where the sun don't shine I think he's gay."
We both started laughing till I hear dan in the back saying 'Go get the lube' , choking on air I had to hang up the phone indefinitely. I was not about to witness my bestfriend getting fucked.

"Byeeee Mya have fun getting fucked in the ass."
"Omg stop-"
I hung up on her. No , nope no ma'am she was such a baby when it came to sexual things.

"Do you even bathe or do you just sit there and talk?" A deep sexy familiar voiced boomed into my ears.

" a bit of bot-"I looked up to a smudged Lukas leaning against my bathroom wall. Immediately I covered myself. What is wrong with this man no seriously do he never knock or is his thing just breaking into people homes?!
"Your in my bathroom..."
"I'm in your house..." no shit Sherlock
"Why are you in my house at this time?"
Holding my all pink purse, "You left this in the basement."
"Okay I could have just came over to get it or you could have just been like an normal person and rung the door bell."

"Now where's the fun in that?"
He pushed himself from the wall placing my purse on the counter then stalking slowly in my direction, his hair down from his tight man bun he always wear.
Squatting down to my level he placed his index finger under my chin lifting it to his view of need.

"What are you-"
Our lips inches away, his breathing steady and his pearly eyes were calm for the first time ever "Stop questioning me or I'll have to fill that mouth of yours."

          In a split second our lips touch.

*****************************