|16|

Test Run
An occurrence in which a product or procedure is tried in order to see if it works correctly
                              🖤
******************************
"And Apala Iris Hayes as Valedictorian"
Walking off the stage and taking my dean and former professor into a warm hug.
"You did good." My professor said . It took me years to get to where I am today and it was all thanks to her. This brave intelligent women who'd I look up to the most . If it wasn't for her and Mya I would have been dropped out and stayed a stripper.

Taking my former seat next to Mya.
"We did it bitch....no more long nights staying up doing dusty ass homework."
"Exact no more damn nagging teachers!"
"WERE FREE BITCHES" she stood up to everyone throwing their caps.

Graduation was over and my life was really happening, no more strip clubs and smelly guys. Hopefully this will be a new beginning for me...I felt free......until I saw a Lukas King standing next to an all black limo.

"W-wassup"
I found myself nervous around Lukas more than anyone ever before.
He only nodded which I found rude but hey it's him ,he's rude.

He opened the passenger door "come on."
"Where-" I stopped myself mid way remembering he hate being questioned.
"Just take a ride with me."

Yep most likely he's going to kill me.

One we entered the car I took my last look at the school that basically build me .
"You look beautiful today"
Lukas mumbled barely for me to hear but I did .
"What?"
"I'm not repeating myself."
A small smile formed on my face.
"No I just wanted you to say it again."
He only shook his head with a low smile.

Why was he being nice like today lowkey find it weird for him to even give a compliment.

We pulled up to an unknown old mansion not as fancy as his main one I see this one was jus basic and looked abandoned.
Once I got out Lukas grabbed my left arm hella hard.
"Remember , whatever you see here you don't repeat to anyone."
"Boy I haven't even told anyone about our deal not even Mya." Taking my arm out his hold.
"Let's keep it that way."

Entering the run down mansion what was held behind walls what was fascinating.
Basically it was like an whole fake money operation going on.This is what people would call money laundering or counterfeit money.

Lukas walked us down a dark hall that led to a small room similar to a hospital room that was mainly a basement of some sort ,just how big was this place?

"From this day forward this will be your room, well work area."

"Exactly what am I doing here?"
He sighed.
"Whoever I send to you ,you treat them. Example bullet wounds, knife cuts, stitches you know the regular."
"That's not even a regular for me but okay." Like stitching up criminals was an everyday thing for me.

"Good because I have someone on the table just for you." He walked further in the room moving back the curtain revealing an unconscious man who was leaking blood from his stomach.
"Omg what happened?" Placing my bags on a near by table I ran to his side.

"Knife cut." He coughed

Analyzing his wound "I'll need some clean bandages , antibiotic ointment and some small nylon thread for the stitching." I turned to Lukas
"What you telling me for?" He pointed to a closet. I rolled my eyes at this idiot.

Once I had everything I pulled my gloves on and cleaned the man wounds to stop the bleeding and wiped away all kinds of bacteria.
I cleaned the needle with rubbing alcohol and began to stitch his wound. After that I I placed antibacterial ointment over the stitch then covers them up with some gauze.

"Done."

Lukas clapped his hands slowly  mocking me more than congratulating me.
"Very good vix...you did that in just sixteen minutes, I'm impressed well somewhat."

He stood up from the table. "I should have cut him three more times to see how long that would take."
"What?"
"Oh you see this was just a test run , I had to see if you could do something like that."

"So you purposely....cut this man with a knife just to see if I could help him properly?"
He only nodded.
This man was infuckingsain.

"You have fucking problems."
"Yea well tell me something I don't know."

"By the way there will be others who work down here with you but their jobs are completely different from the simple task I assigned you. Just to be sure if they need your assistance you help....we are a family here and we work as a team remember that."
I only nodded

In came a smiling Hunter who was rather in a good mood.
"Oh princess I didn't know you were here." He came up hugging me and places a small kiss on my cheek. Not sure how I became close with Hunter and Diego but it just somewhat happen. Their way easier to talk to then Lukas but I doubt they'd hesitate to kill me after all their loyalty lies with the king and not me.

"Watch it Hunter ." Lukas said darkly
A small smile played across hunters lips leaving me with a confused look.

"How you doing boss?" His non innocent smiled could tell hunter was just as tempting as ever.

"I'm fine but you won't be in a few."

I rolled my eyes I noticed Diego wasn't here usual the trio was always together.
"Where's Diego?" I looked up meeting hunters gaze.

"Why do you care?" Lukas said crossing his arms being my attention back to him.

"I was just asking Hunter because if I ask you you'd give me the cold shoulder Mr.'idontlikeansweringpeoplesquestions'."
I said that last part hella fast.
"But that's not technically saying why you wanted to know of his whereabouts."

Shrugging my shoulders "Ion know he's just cool to hang around." His black pearls showed anger. "Were done here for the day, you can go home." with that he left the room leaving hunter and myself alone.

"Hhhhmmmm" Hunter hummed the turned my way with squinted eyes.
"Is there something going on between you two?" Picking my bags up "no why would you say that?" I get why he said that i just wanted to play dumb.

I know Lukas is interested in me or maybe he just wanna fuck I mean I wouldn't blame him. Our first encounter was basically beast mode for us it was full on lust also hunter don't need to know that I accidentally gave Lukas a blowjob the other night. How do you accidentally give someone a blowjob I'm not sure but shit happens.

"Just he's been acting different....I haven't seen him that stand off, I mean he's always been to himself but when you come around he's just...different ."
"Meaning?"
"He's more observant, he watches you like a hawk, I don't know what you did to the black bear but I'm telling you he's interested in you or he just don't know how to act around you which is rare."

Hunter phone began to rang. He signaled me off as he left the room to speak to whoever in private.

Looking down at my bags and thinking what he said.... so I wasn't the only one that felt he was acting different since the day after the club but here's the big question.

"Who's taking me home?"
*******************************
A/N I've been busy with trying to get my life in Oder yk school work bills all that mess I've forgotten to update.
😭 I'm sorry babies I'll continue to update as much as possible