|13|

Dreams of Desires
                           Verb
      To dream of feeling sexual desire represents your eagerness to experience a situation or outcome.
                               🧡
********************************
Our lips locked in a slow motion , a burning sensation that desperately needed attention since day one. Tongue and all , shit was he a beast at this.
"Come on."
His hands traveled down my sides slowly pulling me out the tub and caressing my body as if he wanted this to be perfect and all stars.
He looked at me with lustful eyes not even breaking eye contact he pushed me back until I felt the cold bathroom counter.

"I just wanna fuck you right here..."Tilting my head back giving him better access as he kissed down my neck, a low moan came from me once he hit that sweet spot.
"Then do it." Looking him in his soul as if he was battling something within.

He flipped me now facing the mirror with nothing on just my dripping wet body craving for his touch.
Bending me over the sink taking both breast in hand with a hard squeeze.

"Mhmm..." he played with my swollen buds.
Still massaging one of the twins his left hand slides down cupping my exposed sex.I gasped at the sudden attack which caused my eye to widened in excitement.

His fingers circling my clit and sliding my folds apart more and more was making me go insane.
"Please." Pressing my ass against his lower half, his low groan in my ear was a sign to keep going at it as I did with slow grinding.
Placing his hot hands around my neck putting pressure on it while buckling his hips forward into me, then giving my breast another squeeze. His hold on my neck got tighter and mannnnn that whole choking shit I loved it I fucking loveee that shit.

Still squeezing my breast while leaning in on my ass he kept whispering in my ear but I was to busy focusing on his growing bulge."What do you want?"his voice full of promise

"I want this." Quickly squatting on my knees I took a hand full of him above his jeans and slowly stoked him.
"Give it to me...." licking my lips witless staring at them satan eyes of his.

"You want that pretty mouth of yours fucked?"
Oh god yes , I wanted this man deep inside me never stopping.
"Yes." With hungry eyes I grabbed his belt dropping it to the floor as did his pants and briefs.

"Damn" I mumbled.
"Having second thoughts?"
He was big, bigger than any ex......pulling my hair back in a small bun using my hair as a scrunchy, one thing about me I wasn't no chicken ,my mama ain't raise no bitch.

Craving needs I took him in my mouth and shit.....did he taste so good ,his cologne filled my nose and was it the best thing I'd ever smelt. I widened my mouth to take the rest of him.

"Fuck....." bobbing my head back and forth I could feel him tense up,he kept hitting the back of my throat so hard I couldn't keep up.
"Nah you got this right?"
I didn't respond due to a full mouth and all.

He pinched my nipples hard pulling them enough to make me moan out in pain but a good pain ,a pain that sent bolts to my core.
This time I gripped his dick with both hands milking him of his hot liquid as he released in my mouth with heavy breathing his fingers gliding over my lips in which I sucked on looking up at them stormy pearls.

He pulled me back up placing me on the counter.
"P-please"
My last response made them pearls rage over with nothing but long , strong powerful desire of need.
Placing himself at my entrance, he began to slowly rub my pussy with his tip.
"Stop teasing me." With low eyes staring at how he was so close to my entrance.
I needed him bad and I hated how what we were doing was  wrong but felt so right. My head was spinning with rush and need I didn't realize I was hot.
"So demanding." He leaned In capturing my mouth in his. How them lips tasted like honey.
"Just fuck me already." I whispered

*alarm clock goes off*
Opening my eyes to my same old bed room walls with the rising sun being my only source of light instantly I realized......what happened. I relized what I did.
"I had my first wet dream." Mumbling to myself ,I dreamt of him and fuck did I have it bad because I liked it.

"UGHHHH" I needed dick and need it fast. Getting out of bed I walked angrily towards my kitchen grabbing my fav bowl of cereal 'fruity pebbles'.

"Your up early."
"WHAT THE HELL." I dropped my cereal. Okay see I must still be dreaming because there were a Lukas King sitting on my couch at nine in the morning.

 Okay see I must still be dreaming because there were a Lukas King sitting on my couch at nine in the morning

But.....those were the exact same clothes he wore in my dream.
"How....what....um.....how long have you been here?"
Barely able to form a sentence I know it was just a dream.
He ignored my question only taking a sip of whatever was in that damn cup.

"Last night was interesting." Taking another sip of his unknown substance.

"What ......?"
Shaking his head with a confused look , which is good meaning we didn't do anything and it was all a dream.

      "Unfortunately, you blacked out."

********************************