|19|

Tristful
/adj/.
Deeply yet romantically melancholy
🖤
*******************************
"She's loading the car up with her luggage you don't think she running out on this deal do you?"

"Stay on her I'll be over soon."

"Yes boss." Hanging up the phone I grabbed my all black leather jacket heading out my study.
"Oh Mr.king your leaving so soon dinner is done." Liana my maid informed me.
"Are you planning on coming back soon I could put the dinner up for you?"
"Yea I'm going on a hunt might take a few hours."
"Okay sir I'll put it up."
Grabbing my keys to my all silver mercedes I kept thinking was she gonna run away?
Did she really think I didn't have people watching her? Wheww but did I love when she act reckless?

Yes I did
***
🧡
"Yea I just left the house on my way to the airport now."
"You be safe okay ...You know I hate planes."
"I will and take care tell cha I love him and get well soon because I need my bestie happy."
Mia laughed making kiss noises in the phone hung up.

I paid for my ticket and sat down waiting for my plane to arrive. I was heading to savannah Hilton head airport.
Deep down instead I know the adoption isn't final but I know Arya wanna see me as much as possible. I know she wanted to come live in New York with her big sister.

"Is this seat taken?"
I shook my head without even looking up.
Moments later I felt a warm hand slide down my side. "Yo what the fuck-" I looked up to a calm Lukas King with an all black snap back on.
"Luk-"
"Shhh" he leaned in with his breath hitting my neck that sent shivers down my spin. "Look across from us."
Slowly I looked up to a group seven men, all looking my way with predator eyes.
"Now don't they look hungry?" I didn't say anything I was still stuck on how close we were I mean we've been closer trust but it's different when you find someone like him attractive.
"Their like a pack of wolves drooling , starving, just dying for a taste of an rare fox."

I looked over to him my eyes staring at his full pink lips. "But you know what's stronger than a pack of wolves?"
Still staring at his lips and smelling that nice minty breath of his "W-what?"

"A black bear."

I gulped I knew he was referring to himself and shit was that sexy.

"Answer me this Apala, why are we sitting in the airport?"
"I'm visiting my sister in savannah , don't really know why your here."
"And why wasn't I notified?"
With a confused look I scuffed "I didn't think it was nun of your business what I have going on in my personal life.
and further more-" his next attack made me yelp so loud it caught people attention.

"Did you just bite my damn ear?"
He shrugged his shoulders.
The group of men got up all mean mugging Lukas and walked away. "Hmhm" he breathed out with a small smile while looking in their direction.
"What was all that for ?"
He rolled his eyes yes I know he hates when I question him but I don't give a fuck.

"Tell me would you rather have a pack of wolves eat you up or a bear that could devour you in one bite?"
Thank god for my melanin skin or I'd be as red as a fresh grown tomato.

My gateway was called meaning my plane was here. He held and unfamiliar look in his face "See you when you get back vix."
He rose up walking away as did I get up and did the same.

That feeling I felt in my stomach was back and I hated that feeling. That feeling when I started liking someone and I thought I buried that bitch 'feelings' along with all the past memories I had of love. But with Lukas he made everything feel different I felt hot and a good hot that I felt when I first meet him but was it just lust ?

Clearly there was a long line heading for savannah gateway so I had time.
Walking I turned where I stood looking for his all black attire and dirty blondish hair. When I spotted him half way to the door , I wanted to run to him but I wasn't missing my plane for no dick. I did something only he would know so I yelled

"I CHOOSE THE BLACK BEAR"