|36|

Orphic
adj
Mysterious and entrancing ;beyond ordinary understanding

                            Orphic                               adj    Mysterious and entrancing ;beyond    ordinary understanding

                     🖤Lukas POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I had a lot going on. Everyone Apala knew needed protection. I need to find out who was behind this and quick.

"Yo" in came Alexander.
"How many times must I tell you to knock before you enter?" I said through clenched teeth.

"I don't see Diego Or Hunter having to knock." He said with raised eyebrows.

"Any who 'boss' I didnt find any hits on Apala apartment surveillance cameras." He threw the envelope down on my desk.

"You sure?" I asked there were more than twenty cameras in her area how don't you find a fucking thing ? I needed to find out who the fuck was in that apartment with her.

Nodding my head he took his leave with a small smile planted on his lips. He's skating on thin ice with me.

Taking the envelope on my hands I looked over and over and didn't find a thing. Not a fucking thing.

"Ah Mama, gib mir etwas."
I mumbled. Just when I was about to close the envelope I noticed Alexander hand writing. (Ah mama. Give me something)

I've seen it thousands of times but the way he spelled girl ...."That G" leaning back in my seat I pulled the letter we got almost a month ago and put them side by side.

"Ratte!" I yelled slash mumbled. The letter was written by Alexander. (Rat!)
Before calling in Diego or Hunter I made sure I doubled check.

"DEIGO !" I stood up pacing. It all made sense now.

"Luk I was in the middle of my fruit loops what-"

"Close the door" he stopped talking and seen how serious I was.
"Is it about Apala ?" He whispered

"I need you to do me a favor. Go to her apartment look around ask questions I don't give a fuck ,I need proof."

"Proof of what wait I thought Alexander did that this morning." Shaking my head
"We cannot trust Alex any more.I believe he's gone rouge."

"Now Luk Alex has been with us for years, he's not like that ." Grabbing the letter and new found information I handed it to Diego. I watched him as his eyes furrowed in confusion.

"It's the same hand writing." He stated

"Exactly.....and there's more evidence of what happen last night I think he's trying to cover it up."

"I'm on it give me six hours tops"

"Make it four" he left in a hurry taking my evidence with him.