|5|

Hesitation
/ˌhezəˈtāSH(ə)n/
Noun
the action of pausing or hesitating before saying or doing something.
🧡
********************************
"I'm a Mafia Leader."

Mya handed me a long shirt from the back closet but of course my ass was hanging out a lil.

"Did he just say a mafia?" I whispered to Mya.
He took his phone out talking in another tongue.

"Unfortunately he did..... shit A , we gone die in here."
"Nah he gone die we dipping."
"I parked my car closer to this end it's a good thing I did . If we can just sneak out the back room I'm sure we can make it."

We were still whispering until he hung up the phone. "We just gone head to the car."
Mya spoke up with straight bluntness.
"Yea and watch how you get killed."
"You see I'm a fast run-" bullets shot through the door this caused Mr.King to fire back. Mya dragged me down behind the couch.

I heard a loud grunt and peeked over to see Mr.King down on the floor still shooting at the unknown men from before. A bullet hit his left shoulder then another in his left leg.

Blood was leaking from his body faster then how Mya explained she could run.

"He just got shot." I turned back to her.
"Who the big bad mafia boss?"
I nodded breathing heavy again.

Sounds of shooting ended. Soon someone jiggled the door knob on what's left of the door .

Mr.King laid there what seemed to be unconscious.
"Look."  May pointed
I stared down at the the all silver hand gun that was three inches from us.
The banging noise got louder causing me to jump a bit.

Mya  turned to me "okay I say we leave out the back door."
I  shook my head causing  her to scrunch her face up in confusion.

"What about the man he's still breathing."
"I say we leave his ass." "Bitch you think they gone just let us walk out that back door and say 'oh the big bad mafia boss your looking for is laid out inside'." She quickly nodded.
"Um hells yes." True enough I owed him money , money I needed to help my sister. But I wasn't the type of person to just leave someone. Well he wasn't just someone he was a mafia boss.

The door  Swung  open with no hesitation I grabbed the gun and aimed for the unknown man.
Slowly he raised his bloody arm ready to fire.

Either kill or be killed. My fathers words ringed fully in  my ear.

I placed three bullets in his chest.

I turned to Mya "oh my gosh ...you just killed a man."
Yea I did and I didn't feel bad about it. It felt kinda good.
"Don't remind me.... here help him up we gotta go."
"We taking him with us?"
I slowly nodded. Before bending down I turned the gun on safety.

Mya walked out the room jumpy the entire time  we walked down the hall out back.
"God damn how much do this nigga eat."  I whispered. His blood were soaking into my clothes. Good thing this was the club shirt cuz if it was one of mine I'd have to kick his ass.  Ion play about my clothes. Mya opened the door to her hot pink SLS AMG Mercedes and pulled the seat up so I could place him in the back seat.
But I failed at 'placing' him instead he hit his on something hard "oh shit." I covered my mouth.
"Hell it ain't like he can get mad motherfucker unconscious." Mya said while hopping in the driver seat.

Well that is true. I climbed back there keeping pressure on his wounds while resting his head on my lap.

 I climbed back there keeping pressure on his wounds while resting his head on my lap

**************************
"No hospitals Mya."
She looked at me through her mirror
"Why the hell not?"
"You try explaining how he got shot and how he's a mafia boss the feds gone be on his ass quicker then brown on shit."
"Fuck A, where are we going then."

We were heading back to my place.
Now the hard part was bringing this bear like man up to my apartment.
Mya was complaining the whole walk up. When we arrived she literally threw him on the bed.
I looked to her with a 'really' face.

"I almost broke a nail fucking with him."
I rolled my eyes and flipped him over on his back. "We need to clean his wounds."
I looked to her "under my bathroom sink there's a first aid kit in a big silver crate bring both." She nodded.

Meanwhile I couldn't help but try to get him out these clothes. "And a bottle of WHISKEY!"I slowly took his furry brown jacket then his all black shirt along with his black jeans. Good thing he was unconscious or he'd be in deep pain. I Hovered my finger under his nose.

"Ight good he still breathing."
I eyed his tatted body and shit was his tattoos sexy. He had to be about 6'2. He even had his nipples pierced. I mentally laughed because I have mine pierced as well.

"Here." She handed me the bottle of whiskey as I poured it over his wounds.
I then used my long silver tweezers on his left shoulder.
"Okay look away I know you hate stuff like this." I told her.
"God this is so nasty." She squealed
I dug the tweezers deep in his flesh until I felt the bullet. I took the bullet and pulled out slowly.
"Whew that wasn't so bad." I said while smiling and Mya just looked at me with disgust. "How do you even know all this I mean knowing how to aim and take out bullets and shit like cleaning em up ?"

"My dad taught me."

I looked over to his left leg.
"This ones just a cavitation it went straight through leaving a hole."

We finished cleaning his wounds and wrapped him up. More like I did all the bandaging Mya just looked.

I left him in my bed to rest until he woke.
"We can take the sofa." Mya gestured me to lay down.
"You go ahead ima stay up a bit."

An hour later and I still couldn't sleep.
I went back in my bed room to check up on Mr.King.

The moon were my only source of light.
I sat there in silence watching him ,until I heard him move around a bit. He knocked the cover over and being a loving person i am I covered him back up. He clearly was to big to fit in my bed , feet hanging off the bottom.

'You legit have a killer laying in your bed'

Yea well I'm a killer now right ,If I didn't hesitate and ran out the back door he'd be dead and I'd be sleeping peacefully in my bed knowing I didn't kill anyone. He's a mafia boss im sure he killed far more people ,so why did I hesitate on saving him?

"Why did I save you?"