|21|

Mine
pronoun
/mɑɪn/
belonging to me, or that which belongs to me therefore no one should be touching what doesn't belong to them.
🖤
*******************************
"Here's your food sir."liana places my food before me but she didn't know I already ate for the day.

I couldn't get the look of Apala's face out of my head nor could I forget the sound of her sweet moans. The way she gripped my hair or how she begged me to stop-

"Your sister is coming to visit tomorrow should I prepare dinner?"
Liana voice broke my train of thought.
"Which one ?"
Clearing her throat "S-stephanie sir."
"Great another king to worry about." We snapped our heads to hunter walking in with food stuffed in his mouth.

"What about the kings Mr.Bates?" Liana asked with a unpleasant expression.
Liana was an elder lady that was my mother's friend for a long time. She watches us all grow up into the fine adults we are.... except Diego he's still a child.

"Just that one king is to many to handle , let's just thank god the two queens aren't going to be in the same room now that," he sat down next to me taking food from my plate. "That'll be a show."

I shook my head at the nonsense "Did she say why she was coming it's unlike her to come home." More of the sort it's unlike Alina to come here as she made it clear this was no longer her home. Sweet girl she is I tell ya.

"No sir , she simply stated she had something urgent to report to you."

I only nodded and with that Liana took her leave.Meaning with an idiot.
"I actually have a question for you." He stated while smiling at me.
"What is it?"
"It's about Apala."
I turned his way placing my scotch back down on the table. Giving him my full undivided attention.

"What about the woman?"
He shrugged his shoulders " I don't know I was thinking on how I'd approach her." Drinking his scotch with his eyes focused on me and seen how I'd react.
"Approach her how hunt?"
"Well you know sexually , she's just got what I want in a woman shes feisty, about her shit, smart , beautiful and don't get me started on the body...."

Now I know hunter he barely dated black woman or any woman at that he'd fuck them then leave with no strings attached. I don't know what game he's playing at but ok I'll participate.

"I think you should go for it never know what might happen."
Picking up my fork ready to eat my meal Liana prepared. "And you won't have any problems with that?" While still chewing I just shook my head. It's true I wouldn't care , we may have had our steamy moments but I assure you I have no interest in being with her.

"Your lying luk, she already told me what happen that night in her house."

"What?" Clearing my throat. He just sat their with a smile planted right on that punchable face.
"Nothing even happen I told her it's something like a one night stand minus the sex-"
He busted out laughing clutching his stomach.
"Lukas." He kept laughing
"She didn't even tell me anything"
He kept a laughing and I hated that shit so I pushed him out the chair.
"Get out my house."
"Calm down you over grown bear, I could tell something happen."

"How?" My jaw was clenched and I was furious now , Hunter was extremely noise and one day it'll get him killed . He was the type to peep shit and go on about his day then bring it up weeks later.

"The morning you came back from her house you smelt of perfume and I knew that smell anywhere plus you didn't even return home the night before which means you slept there also, she got nervous when I asked if there was anything going on between you two."

I shook my head in disbelief but this is why he was my left hand man . He knew exactly how to get answers form people without hurting or making them feel like they were being questioned. He's sneaky I give him that.

"Don't forget what we did today as well." I smirked his eyes widened I knew he ain't know that much.
"Wait what happen ?"

I kept walking hearing him question me further.

"Goodnight Liana." I smiled
"You've been in a good mood lately, does this have anything to do with that girl Apala Hunter is talking about?"

Honestly I'd hate when someone question me , only because I hated explaining my self and giving out information id rather keep to myself .

"Nonsense, you know I'm not no one woman kinda man." Laughing lowly while picking up my mail.

"I wish you'd settle down you and your sisters don't you think it's time ? Your parents would want you to."

I looked up to her as she held a unpleasing face. Bringing up my parents ....haven't heard that in a while.

"It's hard to find someone who wants you and not your money ,the houses or cars you have. I can't find anyone to trust nor am I willing it is what it is."

She sighed and walked off. She'd alway pressure me to get married or something like that shit was for me.

Reading my mail one by one it was one that caught my eye in particular. It had nothing on the envelope just blank. No writing no address just pure white.

Opening it there were a small letter,
'You think years have past that I'd forget....I will come for everything you own even the girl.'

My blood was boiling and my face I'm sure was fucking red.
'"HUNTER." He came in running to my side but by this time I was pacing like a motherfucker.
"Finde heraus, wer zum Teufel das ist !!"
(Find out who the fuck that is.)
Handing hunt the paper.

"The girl ....do they mean Apala ?"
"Who else could it be?"
"Scheisse, where is she now ?"
(Shit)
"She's in savannah for her sister."
"Just how long have these fuckers been following us around  , we should have been notified. I'll get Diego and Alexander here do a trace copy try to see when this came and who dropped it off.

"Hunt we also need guards on her."
"No offense but she's not apart of this-"
"HOW IS SHE NOT.......I brought her into this mess and I'll be damned if she gets hurt."
Hunt face expression looked lost due to my choice of words  but I didn't give a fuck.  I didn't even want her miles away from me right now.

And that's exactly what she is,

                   "Miles away"