|27|

Gumusservi
(N.)
Moonlight shinning over water
🖤
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
"Mhmmm do you like that?" The skinny blonde bent down on her knees before me asked with a fat smile planted on her face.

"Huh baby do I make you feel good?"

Bitch talk to much.

"Just shut up." Her face scrunched up but she got the hint.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I removed it.

"Speak." The blonde head stopped her attack as I got confused.
"Who told you to stop?" She rolled her eyes and connected her lips back around my dick.

"Yo luk we heading to w56-"
"Why the fuck are you going there ?"
"Well if you didn't cut me off stupido, some shit just went down and well you see it's a lot Hunt me and Apala-
Apala?
"Vix... what happen , scratch that I'll be there in twenty."
I clicked the phone off
"You can go home now." I removed myself from her mouth and stood up walking to the door I could hear her yelling come back here now.

I turned to liana "Make sure she don't steal anything and if she's a problem get the men on her ASAP. I'll be back."

Time skip:

Stepping into the warehouse I was immediately met with Vix calm brown eyes.

"What's going on Hunter?" I ignored Apala stares as if she wasn't there but it not like I could ignore her completely.

"You should be asking Apala .."
"No I'm asking you now whats up?" He rolled his eyes
"Well apparently she had a feeling this James dude was bad news so she texted us in this group chat-
"Wait y'all have a group chat why?"
He shrugged his shoulders
"Diego wanted to play uno so we all just got in one then next thing you know we texted a lot. But that's not the case here the reason why I called was because we shot james because he was going to kill Apala and mya."

"Where is he?" Hunter showed me to the cell he was in and they patched his bullet wound up and had him a sitting in the middle of the room shirtless. He was alive I could say that but not for long.

"Wake up." Slapping him then grabbing a chair and sat it in front of him.

He looked up with a bloody face and a swollen eye. Let me guess Diego got to him first.

"You wanna tell me why I had to stop what I was doing to come see what fucker tried killing my employee?"

He looked nervous and the fear ,the smell of it was trilling.

"Not much of a speaker that's fine with me." I walked to my fav table that held mostly every weapon I needed to have a grown man cry. I grabbed my neck knife.

"Now, tell me what made you wanna try some shit like that?"

"I-I it wasn't my idea...."

"Go on I'm very impatient." Honestly I had the feeling to just stabbed him but I'm working on listening first then kill later.
"You see I-I've known Apala and Kain since we were kids and I wouldn't do this without cause but someone sent me an e-email about three mill that was placed on her ."