|9|

Guns Over Roses
       Noun
A group of men choosing the gang life over love, family, happiness, etc. vowing their lives to the mafia till death.
This pertains to any member of the mafia group even the king himself.
                               🖤
********************************
Her well sculpted melanin body once again exposed fully before me.
She covered her breast so tight like it's the first time I seen the twins.

My little vixen was sacred
and I liked it. She feared me, did she not know I lived off fear?
Her face full of tears and swollen eyes .

It's true i didn't come here to kill her I came here to offer her a job. I knew she'd be out of one due to what happen last night.

Truthfully I hated owing people shit and being in debt but she saved my life.
An innocent saved me.

I could have let her go but 500,000$ was a lot of money. The Hayes family wasn't getting out of it that easily.

"As what?"

She had so much fear in her eyes and damn did I live for this shit but I felt
weird doing all this to her. I mean she is an innocent and I could torcher her like I do anyone else who didn't pay up but why couldn't I?

But did I really want to bring her into this life , into my life.....a life of crime.

  "As My Associate."
                             ***
                              🧡

"As...... Apart of the mafia?"
He removed his necklace that was tucked under his shirt. It said 'GOR' on it.

Did the person who made that not know how to spell god right? Or was it some game of throne shit...

"I don't understand." I shrugged.

His face fell cold.
"Guns over Roses ." Don't know why he's making that face like I'm just suppose to understand that mess.
"What does that mean?"
"If you cant read between the lines then I'm not explaining it to you."

What kinda shit is that. You can't just show me your missed spelled necklace than not go into details about it.

"You'd be working for me as part of my clean up crew but you won't be apart of the crew you'd just patch up whoever I send to you or whatever task I have you doing. You can clean some good bullet wounds I can tell you that."

Standing up and placing his gun behind him.

"I was amazed actually when I woke up this morning all patched up you did well .Think of this as your one of my associates ,instead you don't go out and kill you just clean the killers."

"What about my personal life?"
"No one will know."

How exactly would I a film major/stripper know anything about helping this man.

"You'd do as I say from this point on."

"And how long do I have to do this?"

"Until I feel like that debt is paid off that ."
That could take years.

He walked to the front door.
"And Apala .... telling the cops won't help I own half the damn city. Don't tell ya little friends about me nor the things you do or I'd have to get rid of  them. Do you understand?"

I quickly nodded.

"Words Apala"
"Y-Yes."
He smiled widely

              "Have a good night."
*******************************