|7|

Left Hand Man
                            Noun
  Left hand man of a mafia leader has always been associated with evil. Dealing with assassination and disposing dead bodies. The Latin word for left hand means 'sinister,' which means 'dark and evil'. 
                       Hunter Bates

********************************
I knew that look on his face. Lukas hates people in general but what he hates the most were people who talked over him like their above him. He's been like that since we were kids.

"Du wirst sie nicht leben lassen, oder?"
"Nicht danach."

Great meaning I have to try and come up with a way she dies and plan it as an 'accident.' But she was an innocent ,a norm this was gone be hard.

We walked out Apala's flat and towards the car.

Tod durch Treppen?
('Death by stairs?')
'nein nein '
(No No)
das Bügeleisen angelassen, damit es ein Feuer auslösen?
('Left the iron on starting a fire?')
'nein nein'
(No No)
Ich würde sie nur mit einem verdammten Messer in die Brust stechen ... oder mit einem Messertod ... aber es muss ein Unfall sein...
es sei denn, sie fiel auf das Messer. warum zum Teufel sollte ein Messer direkt auf dem Boden sitzen?
(I would just stab her in the chest with a damn knife ... or with a knife death ... but it must be an accident
... unless she fell on the knife. why the hell should a knife sit up on the floor like that?)
nein nein....
(no no .....)
"You're doing that thing again."
"What?"
He put the car in drive and drove out the old run down apartment set.
"How your going to kill someone."

Bad habits man

"I said it out loud again?"
He nodded.
"Fuck you.......so how you want this to go down? We can do it at her home on the way from work wassup?"

"I'll handle it this time."

Shit..... I hate when he say that. When he kills there's always blood everywhere even in places you wouldn't think twice to look.

He leaned back in his seat as we came to a red light.

"No Luk, you're a messy killer."
"And who said anything about killing her ?"
"Um you did less than fifteen minutes ago."
"No she's not getting out of a debt that deep through death. I'm gonna make her wish she was dead."  That wicked smile planted on his face worried me . It really did.

I knew he'd say that so I texted  Diego .

'The psycho's at it again.'
He immediately replied.
'What this bitch got planned now?'
We drove off to the main base.
'Meet us at the base I'll explain later'

I just know this won't end well.

*********************************
                              🧡
                         Apala Pov:

"Yep were closing down due to the shooting last night. Two girls were killed."

I was sitting at my fav korean joint on the phone with Jonny.
"How long are we going to be closed?"
"Until we find out who the men were and until this place gets cleaned and fixed up."

I'd be out of work for how fucking long???  This all happened because of that king jerk.

"Well you take care Jonny boy and stay safe."
"You to vix ,bye now"  he  made kissing nosies in the phone many times until he finally hung up.

"Just where would I work?" I mumbled to myself. I can't be out of a job and rely on my savings. It'll go down and I saved that money to move and get my sis back but I can't do that being jobless."

After a long deep thought I decided to head home to get ready for bed. I had to get my best interview clothes for tomorrow , I guess I'll start seeing if the diner is hiring ,then forever 21 it is or any other clothing store at that. But I'd be getting paid hourly I won't be taking home almost 10k a night. I couldn't just work at another strip club it just wouldn't feel right being with different girls and new dressing room it wouldn't feel familiar.

When I arrived home I immediately dropped my all black skin tight dress at the front door walking in nothing but my orange lingerie

Unhooking my bra I let it fall to the floor along with my clothes , with the twins sitting up nicely.

"Welcome home." I jumped up to the sound of a deep dark familiar voice. The lights flicked on revealing Mr.King in an all black suit with the first button undid.

"Holly shit." Picking up my lamp and threw it his directions but yet of course he caught it.

He was back in my house ......How exactly did he get in? You know what I keep forgetting he's a mafia leader.

"Nice throw." He smiles placing the lamp next to him. Dressed in all black from head to toe with his curls sitting on his shoulders.

I knew why he was here.
Indefinitely I realized I was half naked with my breast out on full display.

I used my arms to hide my breast causing him to snicker.

"It's not like nothing I haven't seen before." For the first time his look held nothing but a smooth hold.

"Why are you here?"

He took his hands from behind him placing one bullet on the table then his silver gun after it.

"You little Vixen , I'm here for you."

******************************

Daily updates