|20|

Yuputka
                             /n./
The phantom sensation of something
crawling on your skin.
                             🧡
******************************
              Mature Content Below
                          (18+)

" Fuck"
Sliding my panties to the side.
"Look at how wet you are." He smiled while licking his bottom lip as if he was ready for dinner.
"S-Shut up." Bitting my lips while looking down at his head between my legs was devilishly sexy.

He kept teasing my clit and pulling on it with his lips, with that it sent shivers to my core , just hurry up and attack me like you said.
I thought to myself.
Lukas spread my legs farther apart until he caught a full view of my exposed flower.
"What are you doing ?" Even thought I new what would happen next.Pushing me back on the sink counter trying to lift my legs higher. Yes we were doing the nasty in the airport restroom.
Hopefully I don't miss my plane.
Yea I know I said it was a line but I didn't know the man would push me in an one at a time public restroom and eat me out. This wasn't planned.

"Getting a better view." He eyed my pussy before touching it again. That whole staring during sexual activities is mind recking. Eye contact was something I tried to avoid during sex.
"Stop staring at me like that." My cheeks heated up and I couldn't control how fast my heart was beating from embarrassment.

"I can't." He looked up with our eyes meeting each other causing my anxiety to kick in.
"She's just so beautiful." 'She' as in hes referring to my vagina. Suddenly he leaned in "especially right here." Licking my clit then sucking on it. With that attack I arched my back of the bathroom counter.
"Shit ........hmmm." Kissing my inner thigh.
"And here." Sucking on my folds to fucking hard.
"And most definitely right here." Sticking his tongue deep I felt pools forming.
"Stop ...." I placed my hand on his shoulder trying to push him back but he only locked our hands. Holding my other thigh tighter in his hand.
He kept doing something with his tongue that made an unfamiliar feeling approach.
"Lukas......s-somethings coming." He stopped placing two fingers in my core.
"Wait!" I tried to pull away but caused him to rise up placing his wet hands around my neck.
"You want me to stop?"
I nodded still with his fingers pumping inside me. His pace picked up and my stomach tightened.
"Do you really?" Leaning in attacking my neck with slow kisses. I gasped as I felt him going deeper.
"Y-yess"
"Why, when your so close....you keep sucking me in but want me to stop how that work?"

"Fuck .....I-I can't Lukas......"
"Right your plane, I forgot so here."
I felt him spread his two fingers apart inside me until my legs was shaking.

Catching my breath I realized what just happened.
No man had ever made me squirt......especially while fingering me.
Lukas took his two fingers sucking on my exotic liquid.
"Mhmmm." Without saying a word he just started back at me with our eyes locked and my panting self found him even more sexy. Licking his lips  he leaned in capturing mine in his as I tasted myself on him.

This were our second time doing something like this in a bathroom.

"I-I have to get going my plane."
Trying to clean myself up before walking out the restroom Lukas grabbed my forearm.
"Tell me when you return."
Clearing my throat "Why?"
Pushing me back until I felt the hard wall.
"So I could fuck you so good you'll remember not to question me."

                              ***

"The seat belt safety sign has appeared meaning please buckle up before take off." The flight attendant reassured us everything was as okay just take off they'd like us to have our seat belts on.
An unknown man sat next to me with an Armani suit on unfortunately he was on on the cell so he didn't hear her.

"Excuse me." He looked over  with sea like eyes. "The seat belt sign just came on." I point at the sign but he only nodded then proceeded to ignore me.
The plane began to move and shit did I get nervous when we first took off.

"You okay?" I looked over to the man before and nodded .
His accent was thick and it sounded sexy as hell."Yea, I just have a phobia of heights." He smirked.
"What's funny?" His smile was attractive and breathtaking. "Just you say that yet your on a plane."
"Yea well I have to." Turning my way as if he was interested in the conversation.
"Why's that?"
"Well because I have to visit my sister who apparently got adopted a couple weeks-" I noticed I'm telling my life to a complete stranger.

"I-I sorry just forgot I'm
talking to someone I don't even know."
"True.....but , while we're up here we escape reality. Right now we're just floating on clouds in our astral form."

"Yea but I can't just go around telling people my business especially when I don't know their names."

"What's your name?" Taking one headphone  out and placing his phone flat in his lap giving me his full undivided attention.
"Like that actually matte-"
"Name?"
He smiled as did I and damn did them muscles fill that suit in the right places.

"I'm Apala." Holding his hand out for a proper greeting.

                "Christopher Windsor"