|15|

Catching Feelings
To catch feelings means to begin to like someone(romantically), usually unexpectedly or an sexual way.
🖤
******************************
"The men from the club were originally after Apala we checked their pockets even their faces. Just some random who was obsessed with her." Alexander places down photos of the men from the club that shot at me and Apala.

"Next time you wanna go out make sure me or the guys are with you."
"Alex I got this." Taking the photos and paper I placed them back in the file and handed them to Alex.
"Now.." placing my legs up on my desk.
"Whats the little fox up to?"
He rolled his eyes unfortunately for him he hated the task I've given him lately. I wanted him to watch Apala every move just Incase she'd talk or try talking to someone about it little deal.

"Are you interested in me?"

Her voice is on replay in my head. What we did that night was just something simple , I've fucked bitches all night what was one blowjob?

"She's getting ready for graduation tomorrow,also we found out she apparently  found work as well."

"Work?"
He nodded. "As in another strip club?" True enough I had this unfamiliar feeling in the pit of my gut deep down I didn't want her working at strip clubs anymore.

"No it's the stevaki company , I saw them talking the day of graduation practice."

"Makes sense though she did major in studio arts."
He gathered his belongs ready to leave my office.
"Why are you interested in her anyway? She's just a prostitute."
"Watch you're mouth Alex..." with squinted eyes he had the audacity to question me.

"Did you two sleep together by any chance because this isn't like you.. I mean following up on some rando , checking her location ever hour even pop ups at her crib.....it's something you ain't telling me."

"And when have I told you anything about myself?"
Alex was apart of my my team yes , but he wasn't someone I'd tell my deepest darkest secrets to he wasn't my right or left hand.
"True." He walked out my office with a pale face.

**********************
🧡
"Thank you for calling One Haven"
"Hi my name is Apala Hayes-"
"Oh hello Ms.Hayes we haven't heard from you in two weeks we actually had some news to report to you, I've tried to get in contact with you for quite some time now."
"Um yes but can that wait I really wanna speak with Arya I've got so much to tell her."
"Actually Ms.Hayes your sister is no longer apart of One Haven."

Indefinitely I stood from my couch ,clutching the phone to my left ear.

"W-what do you mean?"
"She was adopted three weeks ago."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ADOPTED .....she was to stay there until I came and got her." I just saw my sister at the end of last month I even stayed with her for two weeks. They never told me about anyone  wanted to adopt her.

"I've informed Kain Hayes of the situation stating he'd tell you more about it to stop the adoption but we never had an replay from you or Mr.Kain ,furthermore Ms.hayes this isn't something to discuss over the phone, I'd like for you to come visit us in savanna and we'll talk more."

"Can you just give me a phone number to call her I'd like to speak with her."
"I'm sorry Ms.Hayes security reasons I cannot release that information over the phone have a good day."
"Hey-"
The line ended leaving me in complete disaster.

My sister was adopted and it wasn't by me....I've been so out of it these past few weeks and I didn't even know. She was supposed to be with family , with me.

Looks like I'll have to take a trip to savanna. Hopefully they'll still let me adopt her I've seen stuff like this on tv all the time but as an ex stripper I doubt I'll even have a chance ,I've been so distracted I didn't even realize.
And that damn Kain, he knew ...that fucking snake bitch he's always left us hanging even as kids.

"I've really let my parents down on this one."

"I definitely let her down as well."
******************************