|3|

Debt
                            /det/;
                           Noun
something, typically money, that is owed or due.
                              🧡
*********************************
"Ms.Hayes.."
I woke up to the sound of my professor yelling my name. She looked down at me with angry eyes but that's normal though. I guess she's mad because I feel asleep again.

She handed me my test results but turned them over. I hate when teachers do that basically that's a way of telling you you've failed. I flipped my paper over to see an giant eighty nine circled in red ink .So ain't fail ... that's good. True enough I didn't even study.

"Alright everyone have a good weekend see you all bright and early Tuesday morning. Please study for your finals." Everyone including myself started packing up.

"You up for drinks later on before work?" Mya came over with a lollipop in her mouth.
"Yea I was thinking-"
"Ms.Hayes stay behind for a minute."
We were half way out there door.
"I'll meet you at spot." She nodded and walked out the room leaving me and my professor alone.

"Yes ma'am ?" I walked up to her desk.
"You know I like you and I love your sassy attitude but falling asleep in my class for the fifth time this week ...what's going on ?"
"Nothing much just haven't been getting enough sleep that's all."
"Well don't let it happen again. Your one of my brightest students keep up the good work and I'll have to have a personal talk with that film company you've always talk about."

My eyes widened in excitement.
"You'd really do that for me?"
"I'd do that for a person I see has talent and don't want it going to waste so yes now go have fun enjoy your weekend."
"Thank you."

*******************************
Mya and I were at our favorite korean bar not far from the club or home.
"You know Jonny said you weren't dancing tonight right?"

I scrunched my face up in confusion. Da fuck she mean I wasn't dancing tonight.
Johnny was the owner of 'Rampage'.

"Why not?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I heard kitty talking about it with some of the bottle girls  at the bar." She slipped some kimchi in her mouth before talking again.
"You should probably go see him when we go in."
"You bet you're ass I will."
***************************
I knocked on Jonny door before busting in.

"Why the fuck can't I dance tonight?"
The look on his face were clear as day. He looked so angry but not at me but the man who was in front of him.
He was clearly in a some sort of meeting but I really ain't give a shit.

"Oh come on in vix I'm just having a business meeting." The sarcasm in this man voice.
"Sorry"

"Don't be."

The unknown man stood from his chair and slowly stalked my way. His tattoos tried their best at staying covered but did he know they failed.
The smell of Cologne and Cigars I hated that smell any other day but not this one it smelt.....different?
The unknown man hair was up in tight man bun, he held a cigar to his lips and kept blowing it without taking his eyes from mine.

"Now what were you saying about not dancing tonight?" He asked me this with one hand in his pants pocket and the other on his cigar. Eyes steady on my like a steady stream.
God stop staring at me.....
"I....." my voice hitched in my throat a bit.
I took my eyes off him and back at Jonny.

"The girls are saying I have no dances available tonight." Folding my hands over my chest making my breast higher. Out of the corner of my eye I could feel him stare down at the twins.

"Well that's what I said I didn't want you dancing on stage tonight."

"The fuck well what am I supposed to do then?"

"Be a bottle girl for the rest of the night."

"Ain't no money coming form no bottle girls and you know that."  He shook his head. "Vix I still have to give other girls a chance on the big pole. I can't keep putting you up there."

His face held some sort of 'hey I have an idea'.

"I got it ,Mr. King here was just about to leave so how about you give him one of those quick private dances."
He smiled weirdly.

How about you give him a lap dance Jonny...

I turned to 'Mr.King' "I don't do private dances anymore sorry." I faked a smile.
I was lying like fuck but me being in a room with just him.... I'm getting all flushed just thinking about it.

"You know Jonny boy ,I think I'll just  take you up on that offer."
His smooth silver pearls were stoned on me and it felt like it was just us here.

"Vix was it?"

I slowly nodded.
"Words."
Did he just...... this dominance he showing I like that shit.
"Yes."
He smiled a little. Did he just smile??? He just doesn't look like the type that ever smile.
"Mind showing me to this 'private room'?"
"Yea..." his attention stayed on my lips.
I slowly grabbed his hand and lead him out of Jonny office.

Walking down the hall I felt his hand grip mine tighter I'm guessing in response. Fuck was i sweating. Ian never gave someone this fine a private dance. "Whew" I blew out lowly.

^Vix aka Apala outfit ^play music above

Come 4 me by ABRA started playing immediately. Mr.King sat back with his feet up legs slightly open plastered on the table. When did he get another cigar out?

We made eye contact while I slowly grind my hips to the beat. With my back to the pole I slide down slowly on all fours with my ass in view. Ass up face down but my hands covered my face from being on the carpet. I slide one hand down my breast past my stomach and cupping my pussy in full view this caused him readjust himself in his seat mumbling something to himself.

I mentally smiled at myself for feeling like I tamed a beast.

I removed my hands and stood up.

"Is that all you need sir?"

******************************