|26|

Ambrosial
                                (Adj.)
                       Fragrant, Delicious
                                  🧡
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Group chat: DD🍹, Me, Hunty 🐺,

Me: Losers?

I texted the group chat Diego  begged for me to make like two weeks ago. The vibe I was getting from James didn't seem right it just didn't sit right with me. I don't know why i texted them just I felt safe being with them. Being with Lukas ,even though I was already in debt with him and all.

DD🍹: Apala baby wassup?
Hunty🐺: pala thought we'd said to never use this unless we need you.
Yea there were two kinds of people in the world
Me: yea I know just I need you two well I'm not sure.....
Me: kain is missing and I'm here with his friend James to find him but I'm getting shady vibes from him...
DD🍹: Who the hell is james....ion think luky will like this.
Me: clearly I said he's kains friend dipshit.

Hunty 🐺: Why the hell did you go with him anyway stupid ass girl ? Look we don't come to your aid we don't work for you we work for luk. Now carry on with whatever you have to do that doesn't include us.

Me:Rude bitch

I replied back to him and locked my phone , Yea so what they don't work for me but that doesn't mean hunt have to be an ass. Great so if I do die tonight it'll be his fault.
"Okey were here." James stopped the car and Mya looked at me I could see her out the corner of my eyes.

We both slowly got out as Mya and James followed behind me I went to knock on the door.
"Kain?" I said it loud enough for him to hear me so shit.
"Kain! Bring ya ass out here."
Nothing
"You got James out here worrying about yo bitch ass."
I was hit with silence again.

"Yea he ain't here Apala." James said but no shit jackass.

"Well check the back that's how I came in last time."  Mya had a look on her face and she knows when she wanna get out but I know it's dumb and I shouldn't care but I do I cared if anything happen to Kain. Well it's a 50/50 giving a fuck.

We climbed through his back window and landed safely on the kitchen floor.

"Okay see he ain't here let's go." Mya whispers.

I ignored her ,really if I said no I could be at home right now watching some inuyasha or fairytail.

"Check all the rooms I'll check the panic room." They both nodded but Mya waited fo James left them she went the other way.

After checking the panic room I found nothing. He was here you can tell that much. Bags of chips and pizza that didn't look that old was thrown on the floor.
Mya came in breathing heavy.

"You gotta see this shit." We rises from the panic room to upstairs to the master bedroom.

We found Kain.

His body was tied to the bed and he had a sock in his mouth with blood soaking the mattress.

"Oh my god." I gasped." Help me untie him."

His arms fell to his side as we undid the rope. Immediately I checked his pulse.

"He's still alive." I was a happy I guess we'll that's not the correct word more relieved than happy.

"APALA!!!"

the next thing I heard was a loud gun shot going off from behind us after my name was called.

Mya and I snapped our heads in the direction it came from.

Apparently we were right James did give off a bad vibe ,he had a gun in his hand I guess ready to shoot us?

"What the fuck." I look up to see hunter and Diego following behind with a black handgun.

"What-
"Good thing we followed you here." Hunter said.
"What about 'we don't come to your aid?' " I asked with air quotations.
"Shut up pala I don't really appreciate you calling me a 'rude bitch.' I shrugged my shoulders
"Not like I was lying."

"Who is this?" Mya asked.
I couldn't really tell her that their apart of the mafia but it was gonna come out sooner or later.

"I'll have to fill you in later on girl it's a lot."

We looked down to James barely breathing self as he had a giant hole in his stomach.

Hunter stepped closely aiming it at him while pressing his foot on James throat causing him to breath slower than before. As did Diego lean down closer to him.

"Killing what belongs to the king would do you hella damage coño." Diego accent was down right beautiful.
(Pussy)

I was confused just as Mya was.
"Now, "he stood up "who wants to call the king?" Diego asked with a big smile on his face.

"Wow wow who said anything about calling his ass ?" I mean why did we have to call him? I wasn't really ready to face him since our last encounter.

I'll fuck you so good you'd forget to question me.

Remembering that just gave me the chills and he looked like the type to keep his word.
"Yea we are not calling him."
Hunter gave me a look with a low smile and I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Looks like well just bring the party to him then." He smiled brightly.

Yea I was fucked. 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I wasn't expecting  to update today 😭 but here you guys go expect another chapter in a few hours also...