15#Khushi- TBG(1)

Začať od začiatku

He looked up at her not knowing if she was really serious or is that her sarcasm talking, "What the h-, help me to stand you, woman. We'll talk about a woman and man thing later."

Khushi just shrugged as she listened to him, "You could have said that earlier, boy."

Nonetheless, she held her hand out for him to get up. He took her and got up.

"Aahh! My butt," he muttered rubbing his ass.

Khushi who looked at him felt sorry. "I am sorry, again," she said.

The man looked at her from head to toe and said, "You are thin."

"What?" Khushi looked at him as if he had lost some of his screws.

"I mean to say, you are so thin but still you haven't fallen down when you banged on me. How?" he asked. His dimple is showing up as he smiled at her. After all, who wouldn't smile at such a Beautiful and Cute lady.

"Maybe because I am not clumsy as much as you are," she giggled.

"Do you mean I am clumsy?" his eyes are wide open.

"I guess so. Because no one fells down just by banging on each other. It just happens in movies or novels," she said shrugging off her shoulders.

"Maybe," he mumbled.

"By the way, I am NK," he introduced himself with his ever so active voice.

"I am Khushi. Khushi Kumari Gupta. Nice to meet you," she introduced herself shaking her hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too, Khushi Gupta," he said smiling at her. As his gaze fell on her file, he frowned.

"By the way, are you a new employee? I haven't seen you before," he said confused.

"No. I am not a new employee but soon-gonna-be-employee in this Company," she said.

"So, Interview?"

"Yeah," Khushi agreed.

"All the Best, Khushi," he wished.

"Thank you!" she replied smiling at the cute guy.

Khushi made her way to the sitting area while NK stood there watching Khushi and went away smiling a bit after a few moments.

Khushi looked at her watch after settling herself in the cushion. It's 9:25 AM.

More 35 minutes, Khushi. Patience.

She thought to herself and brought her phone out of her bag to play Chess.

The other ladies over there looked at Khushi in surprise.

"What is with this girl? She is not at all tensed for the interview," one of the girls whispered to the other guy.

"Yeah. Instead, she's using her phone as if she doesn't care about the interview," he whispered.

"Hmm.."

"But she's hot," he eyed her.

The girl who sat beside him glared at him as the words fell on her ears.

12:00 PM

Khushi came out of after attending the interview with a wide smile spreading on her face.

Well done, Khushi. Congratulations. You are done with HR Round as well. Just wait for the call letter now. You will grab this job.

She thought as she patted her back and walked out of AR company.