Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I've been thinking for months if I will do this kind of thing, but now, I am actually doing it.

"Max! I-tape mo nga 'to sa dulo!" Pola is here to help me. Dine and Lexi are buying things we need to decorate the whole room. "Thanks!" I taped the paper.

I've decided to put a whole pack of effort in begging for Krisha's forgiveness. "Are you sure she will like this?" I asked Pola who is putting bunch of rose petals on the floor.

Bret and my other college guy friends are also here. They're preparing the platform where I will be saying my apology later.

"Bro, what important is you tried," Bret said and the others agreed.

"What important is she will forgive me," I uttered.

Dalawa lang naman ang kailangan ko. Her forgiveness and for her to accept me back.

"Ayusin mo nga 'yan, Bret!" Pola yelled at him. Nagtawanan lang naman silang lahat, pero hindi ko magawang tumawa. I'm anxious.

I don't know if I can do it properly later. But I hope I will. "Just make sure na 'wag ka nang manigarilyo, ha, Max?" Pola chuckled and I just nodded at her. If Krisha would forgive me, I will never do that bullshit again.

There are speakers in the corner of the room, it is Bret's idea to put some music later. "So what song you're going to play later?" Bret asked.

"Our favorite song?" I'm not sure if it's a good idea. "214 by rivermaya sana."

"Good choice!" Pola said while decorating the platform.

The theme of this room is white and red. I wanted it to be perfect and at the same time romantic.

"8pm?" my other friend asked. I chose not to bring Mat here because of what happened months ago. That was a wrong decision of mine to make him take care of her.

"6pm, can you make her come here at 6?" pumasok sa loob ng condo ko sina Lexi at Dine na may dala-dalang bouquet.

"You sure 6pm?" Lexi is chewing a bubble gum while putting the bouquet of flowers at the top of the table that was decorated with red cloth and small romantic candles. "Nice! Perfect na ang table! Si Krish na lang ang kulang."

"I want it to be at 6pm so the sunset could be a part of our moment." I said to them with sincerity.

It's already three in the afternoon and I have no idea where Eyv is.

"Okay, bro! Girls na ang bahala kay Krisha." Bret said and winked at me.

Ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko kahit wala pa siya rito. Hindi ko maiwasang isipin na baka hindi niya na ako patawarin, at baka hindi na niya ako hayaang bumalik.

Her friends and my friends already know what happened two years ago. I explained it to them, that's why they made it here to support me. They understood what situation I was in and how difficult it was for me.

It is still difficult, but making her be with me again could make it easier.

"Wooh!" I wiped my sweat away and look at the whole view of the room.

It has a white wall decorated with red accent. The right wall is just a glass that can see the nice view of the outside. But later at 6pm, it would be much nicer because of the sunset. The table at the center is covered with red cloth and candles. The bouquet I requested is also laying there.

"This is romantic, gusto ko rin," Dine blurted out.

"Same." Lexi said.

Sana magustuhan din ni Eyv.