Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I went inside Lius' house after I saw Krisha left. She slept here last night, she was fucked up and wasted.

But now she insisted to go home by herself. Wala na akong nagawa.

I am not even that sure if this will work, but why not give it a try, right?

Sometimes, I feel like I'm just using her. But that's unfair if I will think that way. Someone's also using me.

I've got myself a new car, and I will be having to work on my dream job if I will get this plan successfully done.

Nagpahinga ako sandali sa sofa. Hindi ko alam kung anong magiging reaksyon niya 'pag nalaman niyang pinabayaan ko na naman na mag-isa si Krisha, but what could I even do? She insisted.

I don't even worry about her, why not just let her go home by herself, right?

"Buti na lang he left his perfume here last night. Muntik na tayo do'n." Lius said while walking towards me.

Umupo siya sa sofa na hinihigaan ko kaya ay magkalapit na kami ngayon.

"Yeah" we laughed. "These bruises are ruining my face. Is he insane?" I asked Lius.

"Shhh. Speaking of the devil. He's here." he looked at the direction of the door.

I followed his gaze and saw him walk towards us. He is staring at me.

What did I do wrong, this time? That stare mean one thing. He didn't like what I did. 

Pero ano ba 'yon?

"Hey, what brought you here?" Lius asked him but he didn't even take a glance at him. His eyes are all on me.

I'm fucked up.

"Hey, man." I said before he pulled out my collar. "Man, chill out." I was trying to stop him from what he was going to do, but I could not. He punched me again. In my face.

"You are an Idiot." well, when was I a genius to him?

I was always stupid to him, he always think he's better than me.

"Then, what are you?" I asked a question back. "You're a coward." as expected, he will punch me again. But this time, I fell in the ground. He's really a coward. He knows that.

Lius tried to stop him from sitting up on my stomach and punching me, but he couldn't.

He sat on me and punched me until he's tired.

I'm so sick of him making me his punching bag.

"How could you let her go home by herself when you know she has a hangover?  You're really an idiot." he hit me again with his fist. Fuck, I think I will be brought to hospital after this.

Lius really stopped him this time, he held his wrist and tried to stop him. But he threw his hands and stand by himself. He really thinks he is better than everyone.

Tumayo ako at humarap sa kaniya. Ang sama pa rin ng tingin niya sa akin, ano bang bago? Lagi namang mainit ang dugo niya 'pag ako na ang kaharap niya.

Lius came in the middle of us that made his glares stop just for a short time.

"Upo ka muna." Lius offered the other sofa to him. Then he sitted.

Lius and I sat on the other sofa beside where he is sitting now.

"If I only had a choice, I would not even had to offer this to you." he said.

"You offered this to me because you're a coward." I told him and touch my face. "Fuck it. I have new bruises again. Fuck you." I showed him my middle finger and Lius just laughed. He didn't even react about it. All he cares about is that girl, and all I care about is my dream job.

"Why don't you just push yourself and have courage?" Lius said and looked at him.

"She won't even talk to me." he said and pulled out a cigarette from his cigarette case box.

"Ikaw ba naman ang iwan ng walang dahilan" Lius laughed. "'Di mo rin siguro basta-bastang kakausapin, 'di ba?" he continued laughing. He's right. Why would I even talk to someone who left me unsaid?

"Fuck you." he said and showed his middle finger to Lius. "Just help me and I'll give you the job I promised." he then looked at me. He lit up and smoked his cigarette kaya sinipa siya ni Lius.

"Bro, sa labas na ang sigarilyo."

"Lumabas ka, mukha ka namang upos." he replied to Lius.

We just laughed.

Nagkakagulo lang naman kami whenever I do something he doesn't like. He always say that Krisha wouldn't be safe if I will just let her do her thing alone. Katulad nang naiwan ko si Krisha sa club kagabi. I didn't know he would be there. He punched me in the face as soon as he saw me. Well, I had something to do that time and forgot about her. Ta's ngayon, hindi pa hilom ang pasa na nabigay niya kagabi, meron na naman ngayon.

He continued smoking his cigarette. I'm used to that. He smoked every minute, when we were still in San Diego.

Small world, when we just knew each other, we didn't know that he knows my cousin, which is not his friend though.

"When are you going to give me my fucking job?" I asked him, and then he looked at me with his glares.

"Just do your current job I gave you." he said while continue smoking. "Do it properly, show me you deserve the Porsche I gave you. Then, I will give you the job you want." he continued.

"Did she ask about the perfume?" tanong niya sa akin. Paano niya nalaman?

"How did you know she's going to ask that?" I asked.

"She knows what perfume I'm using. Should've been careful about that." he tapped his finger on the arm of the sofa he's sitting on. He looks like he is the owner of this house. He is really bossy. "That's why I left my perfume here. If you handled the situation where she asked about that properly, that's good."

"Of course, we did. Buti na lang nakita ko ang message mo telling me I should put the perfume there, did it quickly. Doncha worry." Lius said.

"Good." he said, then stood up. He walks out and we heard the door closed. He really has an attitude.

I looked at the sofa where he sat, and saw the cigarette case he was holding earlier. "Isn't that his?" I asked Lius.

We heard him click his key fob of his Chevrolet.

Lius picked the cigarette case and walks out the door.

"Bro, your treasure, oh!" he yelled at him then threw the case to Max.

We heard him drove his car out of the garage, Lius then entered the house.