"...wished he didn't mention..."

Requested by; AutoLightProtector
_______________________________________________

It was a hot day in camp, the sun shining its bright rays down, lighting up the world. The animals were lively, baby animals playing as their guardian watches.
  Ricarro was skipping to the Egyptian side of the camp, smiling as he watches animals play, birds chirp, and the flowers seem to dance with the breeze.

Ricarro made it to the Egyptian side of the camp, it was warmer and less life. There were few animals aside from elephants and llamas, there were little plants but it was home. He skipped inside the pyramid, it smelled of ice cream and alcohol with the tiniest bit of cologne.

"Cal!" Ricarro shouted as he ran to Cal, hugging him.

"Oh, hey Ricarro." Cal replied and  hugged Ricarro back, already use to the surprise hugs.

(A/N: 8/1/20, 9:38 pm, break)
(A/N: 7/5/20, 8:35 pm, starting point)

"Hi!"

Cal hummed as he let go and looking at Ricarro, trying to be subtle but also trying to see if he's injured.

"I was wondering, what's it like in a city?" Ricarro asked cal, smiling.

"Well, I could show you. There is a town just west of camp."
Oh how he wished he didn't mention the town.
_________________

Ricarro skipped around, smiling and talking with people as Cal window shopped/browsed. Cal was going to make sure Ricarro had clothes and all the fun toys but he didn't want to spend over two hundred dollars on a singular item. They planned on movies, then ice cream and then they would go back to camp.
____________

"Goodnight, Ricarro."

"Night, mama cal."
____________________________________________&
I am so sorry it took so long to get this out but I will not be saying what as it is very personal. It is still happening but I am trying. Just know from here on out, Updates will be very slow.

I hope you all enjoyed.

I appreciate your existence!