Ritchie's okay with this.

Requested by:FuntimeGalx

Ritchie was just walking around, looking for hair dye, makeup, and some brains to eat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ritchie was just walking around, looking for hair dye, makeup, and some brains to eat. He was humming to himself, walking in a neighborhood.  He had passed by a house and knocked into someone. " I'm sorry" Ritchie said, holding his hand out to the person wearing a blue hoodie with brown hair.
"what are you!?" The male shouted and pointed his guns at him.

Ritchie got down and hid behind a dumpster.

"Don't shoot!" Ritchie shouted.

Micheal's hands shook as he pointed at the dumpster. He put his guns away after a few moments, taking in calming breaths.

"I won't shoot, but I do want to know what you are." Micheal said calmly as Ritchie walked out from behind the dumpster.

"I- I'm a zombie. But I'm in control, unlike the others. I don't know why me or how."

"I'm Micheal, who are you?"

"Detective Williams, FBI, my first name's Ritchie, I studied at Oxford for three years before moving out to Olympious city, where I became an officer for two years, trained with the FBI to become a detective. I was three years in when my partner Zoe and I, uhh, we were getting reports of cases of a new drug. We were doing a drug bust, became a real big shoot out. I was stabbed with a needle and awoke in the hospital like this. A zombie."

"Well that's a lot, but from what I've deduced from it, you're a zombie who was originally a detective, who was stabbed during a drug bust and woke up in a hospital as a zombie." Ritchie nodded. Micheal smiled, a maniac glint in his eyes.

"Could I experiment on you." It wasn't a question.

"UHH." Ritchie booked it to Kayla's house. Micheal followed but couldn't get to him as he wasn't as fit and fell behind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ritchie knocked on Kayla's door.

"Oh, Ritchie, Come in, come in." Kayla stepped out the way as Ritchie walked inside.

"I'm here for obvious reasons, and I request your assistance."

"follow me then."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ritchie was walking back to the Safe Haven with Cookie and Podrick when he called out, "Micheal, there you are!"

Ritchie froze. " Ah, Pogrick!" There was a pause, " and Ritchie..."

"You two met each other already?"Podgrick asked.

"Yeah, he kinda wanted to experiment on me..."

"Micheal!" Podrick yelled.

"What? He's interesting."

"Come on, Podrick," Cookie said, dragging Ritchie towards Micheal," think of it as a sleep over!"
___________________________________

"And now I'm stuck here. It's not all that bad. I get hugs from cookie and Podrick, and kisses from Micheal. So I'm fine. For now." Ritchie said to Xylo, eating his food.
_______________________________________

I really hope you liked it. I know it's bad, I just can't continue doing the requests. So please, no requests for now.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs

And

We appreciate your existence!

One Shots Pogजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें