"Austin misses them"

Again, please don't request, thank you.
________________________________________

He sat there, looking at the black leather book, tears steaming from his face as he looks around his room. Micheal had disappeared only a year after Ritchie did.
___________________________________

"Micheal!" He had whined at Micheal, whom was studying and not playing with them. He clutches Fred in his hand as he dragged Micheal to the woods, looking for Ritchie.

"Ritchie!" Austin shouted and let go of Micheal, happily hugging him.

"Hey Austin, Micheal!" Ritchie hugged him back, breaking the hug with Austin and walking to Micheal and hugging him.

"How are you both?"

"I'm fine, just a little upset Austin dragged me out here when I was studying."

"I'm great!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How long had it been since he was told the truth?

"How are you" they say.

"I'm fine." He replies. But he wasn't. He's broken, almost dead without them.

__________________________________

"Ritchie, did you know an island is basically just a lake in and ocean, but land?"

Ritchie chuckled. " If you cry from your left eye, I believe, it means your crying from pain."

"Go to sleep! We have school tomorrow." Micheal said, standing at the door frame to Ritchie's bedroom, looking at them on the couch.

Austin made an oh face and held onto Fred tighter. He and Ritchie stayed up all night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When was the last time he heard Ritchie chuckle? Too long.

He missed Micheal telling them to sleep.

He missed them.

Tears fell from his eyes, landing on the leather book as he held Fred closer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is he going to ever see them again?
No one bothered to notice the darkness that fell upon the three.

If one falls, the others shall crumble.
________________________________________
Hello everyone! I'm still taking a break from requests, but this is a pt to my "Micheal misses him" one-shot. It's wildthorne.

Hope you enjoyed!

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs!

We appreciate your existence!