aftermath

I hope you enjoy, I tried my best and warning, extremely Ooc.
_______________________________________

Ritchie smiled and waved as Austin left to go home. JP smiled as he drank his milkshake, waving bye at Austin. He wraps an arm around Ritchie's shoulders, pulling him closer. Ritchie smiled and rested his head on JP's shoulder.

"How was your rest?" JP asked.

"Weird, I had a dream where we were demi gods. And you were sent to protect and help me and Austin." JP frowned before smiling, glad that the memory spell worked.

"What a weird dream. Anything else happen?"

"Nope, just that. It was weird and unbelievable."

"Sounds like it."

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to have an alternate world where we were?" No smiled and shook his head, he didn't have to wonder because it was true. He's glad that Ritchie and Austin don't remember what happened. He's also glad he actually made a move, they've been dating for ten months now.

"I love you"

"Love you too, JP."

________________________________________

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs

I will say this now, this will be the only time I take a request for this series. I have watched half of the first video and got bored, so everything that is being typed is ooc for the two.

I tried my best and I hoped you enjoyed.

Requested by: JakeAfton