Tomb Juice 2.0

Requested by:Monokumafan226
I hope this is what you requested
_______________________________________

Austin was running around with what he calls, 'tomb juice 2.0'. and bumps into Bryan. "Woah, careful there Austin!" Bri shouted.

"Stop telling so loud!" Shouted Bryan, with his hands over his ears.

"Bryan, you, um, uhh, you uhh, you have cat ears and a um, uhh, tail." Ritchie said, trying to be as calm as possible in order to not strangle the person he considers his son.

"What."

"Hey guys, how are," Brandeen stopped dead in his tracks looking at what was happened, then turned around and said, "nope, not today, Hades." As he left.

Then everything erupted into caos. People were shouting at each other, Michael and Ritchie were dragging Austin to his cabin while Michael saying he's grounding him. Bri was running around in circles after their sister, Lilly, shouting if she had a cure.

"Everyone, Shut up!" Jakey all but yelled as he put his hands on Bryan's to block out the noise.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, well, Michael, Ritchie, and Austin are already gone, so Lilly and Bri looked at them.

"You're hurting him." Jakey stated,  as quiet as he could but still able to be heard.

"How?" Bri asked.

"His ears are sensitive, can't you see, his tail is tucked his ears are layers back and he has his hands over them."

"Bryan, I'm," before Bri could continue she was elbowed on her side by Lilly, "I mean we're so sorry."

"It's fine, just need to stop the ringing in my ears."

"Well, we need a cure, though I'm sure jakey wouldn't mind if we didn't find one." Bri said.

"How about me and Bri go find the ingredients while to watch over Bryan, considering he's attached to you," Lilly looks at them as Bryan is now standing and clinging to Jakey, "literally."

"Okay, I can do that."

"The ingredients shouldn't be far, plus it'll probably take a day to change him back, so no need to worry much, Bryan."

"Oh thank the gods."

Time skip, why? Because I took forever to get these out.

When Bri and Lilly cane back that night, Michael had informed them to be careful around Bryan, why? Because Jakey will not hesitate to beat you into the ground, needless to say, they feel sorry for Austin.

They walk into Jakey and Bryan's cabin to find their brother on top of Jakey with protective arms wrapped around him.

___________________________________

"I have no words."

"I feel bad for my son."

"I don't think Austin's your son anymore, Apollo. Pretty sure Michael adopted him."

"I know."

All the gods looked at their children and decided, yeah, this will be a journey.
_______________________________________

I'm so sorry this took forever, school was horrible.

Anyway,

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Have a hug