"Hey, puppy..."

Requested by;AutobotLightReaver
Sorry if you don't ship brypu but it's cannon until one of the latest episodes soooo, I'm including it. I hope you enjoy this and I'm sorry it takes me so long to do them nowadays.
_________________________________________

Impu whines as he buries himself under the covers. Magnus went to find him medicine, what'd he do without them?

"Stupid sickness."

He won't let that stand in his way! He has books to re-read! Impu picks up a book and begins reading.

"Brother, are you alright?"

"I'm sick."

"Want me to go get medicine?"

"Please? And keep solis busy."

"I will."
_______________$___________

Impu whines as he hears a knock on his and magnus' room.

"Come in"

Bryan opens the door and closed the door behind him as he walked inside the room.

"Hey, Puppy, I heard you were sick and brought soup."

"Bryan! Come here!" Impu whines as he holds his arms out in a hugging position. Bryan chuckled and set the soup down on the bedside table and laid down next to impu, hugging impu back.

"You didn't have to bring soup for me."

"Of course I had too. You're my boyfriend and I want to be here for you." Bryan said as he pet impu.

"You're so sweet." Inpu's tail swayed as he closed his eyes.

"And you're adorable." Bryan said as impu buries his face in Bryan's shoulder, blushing more.

"You make me being sick more tolerable." Bryan smiled and kissed Impu's forehead.

Impu ended up falling asleep soon after.
_______________________

Impu was visited by mostly Solis, Magnus, and Bryan. Magnus for obvious reasons.

Magnus had to force Impu to ear sometimes since he wouldn't listen to them then try and sleep. That didn't turn out so well in the end.

Bryan would come over with soup and tend to his needs when magnus wasn't there.

Solis would show his progress in learning how to read hoping it'd make Impu feel better... Impu is proud.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry this took so long.
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs!

I love and appreciate you all! 💛
I hope you're having a wonderful day and are taking care of yourself, yes you. Have a wonderful day!