Michael has fluffy hair™

Requested by: X1PandaFlamewX

Sorry if this is not what you wanted, but I could do an alternative of you'd like.
___________________________________________

Michael did something stupid on a quest, now he has broken ribs. Sucks to be him. He now has to wait for it to heal completely in 1 month.

"You sure you're okay? You don't need pain killers, do you?" Ritchie was honestly freaking out. The last time Ritchie let Michael go on a quest alone that lasted at least 2 days, he had a scratch, now he has fractured ribs! He won't let Michael do that again.

"Yes, Ritchie, I'm fine, and no I don't need pain killers." Michael said in a playful tone.

"Okay, as long as you're not in pain anymore then everything is okay." Ritchie was calm in the outside, but you know he was still freaking out on the inside. Sure this has happened when Michael came back injuries for more that a million times in all the years he's known him, but that doesn't mean Ritchie almost had a heart attack for his major injuries.

"Maybe you should go on a quest, y'know, to calm down a little?" Michael chimed in before Ritchie could go full blown panic mode.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you here if you need anything."

"Positive." And like that Ritchie left to go on a quest.

After Michael made sure Ritchie wasn't watching ( he made the grave mistake of doing something he isn't suppose to do while injured and Ritchie caught him ) he went and grabbed a scissor, some pieces of paper, glue, tiny lite bulbs, and popsicle sticks. After he say at his desk, he started to make little 3D stars.

An hour later

Ritchie returned to find Michael asleep, much to his relief. He sighed and started to play with Michael's fluffy, soft, brown, purple tipped hair. He stopped a little while after. He git up, put painkillers, water, and a relic from his quest on Michael's desk.

"Michael, I swear to all the gods, I will scold you when you wake up." Ritchie whispered. For you see, Michael was too tired to clean up his mess and left it there for Ritchie to clean.

Ritchie grabbed a rag and started to clean the desk off with some type of water.

"Sleep well Michael."

"M'll try." Michael slurred.
'so he wasn't actually asleep.' Ritchie concluded as he closed the cabin's door.

1 month later

"Hey so, I got you a gift, cuz I git bored." Michael lied, he wasn't giving him a gift because he was bored, he's giving him it so he could be closer to him.

"Thank you. Even if you were bored." Ritchie mumbled the last part. Michael handed Ritchie the Star shaped fairy lights he made in the second day of his recovery.

"Mhm, now go sleep, you look tired!"

"Michael, you need to sleep too! You know Austin's going to come and wake you up at 4 in the morning because he had a weird thought."

"You right, you right"

"Goodnight, Michael."

"Goodnight, Ritchie." Michael said as he closed the to his cabin. But once they were out if earshot of each other, they said.

"Love you."

________________________________________

Didn't know if you wanted it platonic or romantic, but I did romantic.
_________________________
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Here have a hug.
_________________________