So This Is Love? - OoO

Micheal giggled as he placed the picture collage of pictures of his and Ritchie's day in the city last week. It took a while to cut them out perfectly and to make a frame good enough protect the pictures like the treasure they were. They could loose each other any second, might as well spend it like it's their last day together.

    The pictures were still there. Watching. Memories so fond yet bittersweet. There would be no more outings to the city, no more lunch at his favorite hole in the wall restaurant, no more spending most of the day at craft stores, no more walking around the park next to the candy shop, no more visiting antique stores, no more trips to the old bookstore by the warehouse, no more fond memories. Thinking about it makes him tear up. It's pathetic.

   He's the eldest son of Hermes that is still alive. He is alive. He doesn't know if that is a blessing or a curse anymore. Michael would say it's a blessing. Austin would say it's a blessing. Would Inmo? Ritchie doesn't know. He wishes he knew, he wishes he got to spend more time with his brother. He wishes there was more time for them all.

   But wishing is for fools. He should be past that. Ritchie has always been a fool.

____

Yeah :D
I was listening to this is love covered by Beetlebug on yt
I'm not taking requests and I won't be finishing any. I'm sorry.
Inspired by p1erece3dits or p13rc33
Sorry it's not much