David was sad, then happy

Ritchie x David X Brandon
This takes place after the final
Requested by: BittyBug67
___________________________________

It's been a month since what the guilds have dubbed "the incident". A month after Michael left to find his family a month after Bri left to revive Phantom, month after Silver became headmaster..... And a month after Brandon disappeared.

It was hard for the guild, they would often walk into the guildhall and see a drunk Ritchie, or a drunk guild member.

They often times had to drag the others back.

"David, are you okay?" Asked Lucas as he looked at a drunk David concerned. He never drank this much before.

"I loved him. And I loved him. I loved them both."

"I have no clue who you're talking about."
___________________________________

"Don't worry, Richie, we're going to look for Brandon tomorrow morning, you can come too." Michael said.

"I'll come as well." Can slivers reply from his spot where Jonathan use to be.

"Alrighty then, I'll you you all tomorrow morning." Lo'pho said. He was currently temperary guild leader.
___________________________________

It was the next morning when they all met up. They had walked towards the latest village that was attacked by a giant tornado. The only reason they're going there is because when the paper described the "attack" the wind would pick up, water would come over the walls,etc. It sounded like Brandon and Ritchie's attack on Atlantide, except without Ritchie.

When they got there the wind picked up.

When they got there bran- no, Jupiter was there.

They fought, both parties tried, but they pulled through, they brought Brandon back
___________________________________

It's been days since Ritchie went to find his brother. It made David hurt more, knowing he could lose Ritchie like he lost Brandon.
__________________________________
"Hey, everyone!" Came Ritchie's, shockingly, cheerful voice. It broke David, but also made him happy. When was the last time he heard that much cheerfulness in his guild leaders voice?
"Yes, hello indeed" came another voice. In came the water works for everyone, why? Because Brandon was back. David didn't have to live through the guilt and sorrow of hearing his guild leader, Ritchie, sob for his brother, he didn't need to feel emotional pain, he didn't need to deal with the change.
___________________________________

It's been a few hours or, most likely, a day, but David's head hurt. He remembers them drinking, celebrating Brandon's return, then a few blurs of two men, a bed, pleasure, then darkness. He turns to facing away from the sun light hitting his eyelids only to come into contact with a bare chest. He opens his eyes to see a bare chest. He looks up and sees Brandon's peaceful face, asleep. He blushes then rolls to the other side only to feel a head come into contact with his chest. He looks down to see Ritchie, asleep, messy bed Head hair, worse than Brandon's, and his bandana missing. David's cheeks were dusted with pink. Then he remembered that Brandon had no poncho on. He pulled the covers up and looked only to close them and blush a crimson red that would out rival a tomato. They were all three naked, in bed together.
______________________________________
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for taking so long with this one!
Anyways, JP's latest video of SNO made me jump, why?

SPOILERS

After Pierre left with his new girlfriend Ritchie apologized to him saying something along these look lines, "I'm sorry, old friend"
With one of the wild Hunt's members coming up next to him, not erasing him. My theory is that Ritchie (druid) is behind this. Our tree hugger is behind the wild hunt. And if you've seen the thumbnail to Ritchie's premiere then you should see Rian and Ritchie the druid. This just adds fuel to my theory of Rian and Ritchie being the same person. Also when Rian was "erased" he glowed green before fading. But if you watch a video of Jackson and Collin then you'd see the wild hunt stab someone. They didn't turn green and fade, they just disappeared.