He gets it from his "father"

Michael has fluffy hair™ pt 2.

"He gets it from Ritchie..."
~Michael

X1PandaFlamewX requested a
part two! If you don't like i can always try and fit in an alternative.
_________________________________________

Michael done did it again! Ritchie was on a mission, Michael was being a camp counselor and git injured. Austin being the wonderfully goofball he is will not let his mama bear be walking around with a big flesh wound on his leg! "Mama bear!" Austin burst through the cabin door to find Micheal walking around the cabin with a deep flesh wound.

"....uhhh... Not what it looks like?" Austin picked his 'mother' up gently and put him on the bed.

"Dad said you shouldn't be walking around when you're majorly wounded!"

"Austin, I'm fine!"

"Are you hungry? Do you need water?"

"No-"

"Do you need painkillers?" Michael sensed daja vu on that last one.

"Austin, no I don't need-"

"Be right back!" And like that Austin ran out the cabin door leaving poor Mama Michael to question what just happened.

Meanwhile

"I feel as if I would be freaking out if I were at camp." Ritchie said to the creature he was currently fighting.

"Good thing you're here then. Bad for me, but good for you." The beast/creature said.

Back at camp Oasis

Austin has just come back with water, painkillers, and food.

"Mama bear I'm back with water, painkillers and foo-" Austin didn't finish his sentence as he looked at his sleeping 'mother' whilst putting the stuff he git on Michael's desk.

"Huh, ok then." Austin left looking behind him to say goodnight.

20 minutes later

'is he gone yet?' Michael asked himself.  He got up and checked around the room. After making sure Austin wasn't around, he ate the food, took painkillers, drank the water, and got up. Not even a minute later Austin came running into the cabin. "My senses were tingling!" He yelled as he gently grabbed Michael and put him back on the bed as gently as he could.

"Austin, why can't I get up?"

"Mama bear. A flaming sword cut off some of your flesh."

"So?"

"Would dad allow you?"

"No." Michael mumbled.

"Now, stay there." Austin said as he grabbed a book that Michael had a book mark in and handed it to him.

As Austin left Michael couldn't help but say, " I swear to all the gods, he gets it from Ritchie."

___________________________________ ____   

ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
Koala wants to thank you for the hugs.
___________________________________

Also,

(*﹏*;)
That's a lot of people.