Wrath & Lust

I tried my best and I hope you all enjoy.
________________________________________
Ritchie sighs as she cuts her hair again. She had a date with Elizabeth. She hates it. Why can't Micheal be with her? She doesn't know, all her attempts have failed.
"Time to go, but I don't want too."
Ritchie sighs and sits down in the corner closest to her bed, beginning to cry. She can't take it. Everytime she tries to make Micheal fall for her, he shouts at her, reminding her of how her parents fought.

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair, reminding her of how short it has gotten.

"Ritchie?"

Ritchie inhales and wipes her face.

"Y....Yes?"

"There you are. It's time to go on a quest." Micheal would've continued if he hadn't noticed that Ritchie looked to be crying.

"O...Oh. I'll be ready in a sec."

"Are you alright, Ritchie?" Ritchie stayed silent as she looked away from Micheal, unable to hold back tears as she cried. Micheal's eyes widened, running over and pulling Ritchie into a hug.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry and be such a mess up." Micheal shushed Ritchie, running a hand through her hair.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. why do you think you're a mess up?"

"I can't do anything right. I didn't mean to make you mad. I didn't mean to make you annoyed. I didn't mean to make you hate me." Micheal frowned and kissed Ritchie's cheek, holding her closer]

"You didn't make me mad, annoyed, or make me hate you. I can't control my anger sometimes and it gets out of hand. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but why did you get mad?"

"Because you dated girls and wouldn't spend time with us."

"I didn't like them, I lean towards males more than my own gender."

"You're a female?" Ritchie nodded, giggling at Micheal's shocked expression as her crying turned into sniffles. she leans on Micheal, tired. Micheal smiled at Ritchie and continues to run a hand through Ritchie's hair. Ritchie yawns and closes her eyes, falling asleep after a while.

"I love you." Micheal somehow picks Ritchie up and gently sets her on her bed, covering her with blankets. He sighs and walks downstairs.

"Is he coming with us, captain?"

"No, ssshhh.. uhh, he's staying home."
_________________________________________

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs

Requested by:Alexis4daw