New friend(?), okay(4)

All will probably be a lot more Occ in this chapter T^T, sorry. And this will be extremely shorts

Requested by: Luna_Sunblood

If you don't like how this came out I could try and make an alternative.
_____________________________________

<Insert calming music>
It was a normal night for almost everyone. The vampires were out and about doing their thing, werewolves were on patrol, others testing, the true alpha's resting, the devil awake at night trying to figure out the meaning of Pierre's Riddle's again, imp cleaning.

Alpha Mario and Witch Kay (is her character Ray?) Soundly aslee- <insert music player stopping noise>

Wait a minute, they're talking to each other. Let's hear what they have to say.

Them/characters
Me/author

"So you're telling me you didn't choose to be this way, originally?"

"No!" Kay(Ray?) Cried out, she had tear marks running down her cheeks. At least she's smart enough to not wear makeup.

"Then, why are you this way?" Mario asked, his voice was calm, but if you looked into his eyes, you would see concern.

"I ..I.."

"How about we start from the beginning?"

Kay(Ray?) Sucked in the cool night air, and started to calm down enough to explain. "I had a human family."

"Okay.." Mario said, hinting for her to continue.

"When I first discovered witchcraft, my little brother, being the innocent little bean he was, told my parents that 'sissy can levitate!' they freaked out and locked me outside. Soon enough the whole village found out about me and my powers, that, they, they..they.." Kay(Ray?) Couldn't take and started to cry again.

"Hey, hey, Kay(Ray?) It's okay, it's okay." Mario rushed in to try and calm her. After all, this is the first time she ever opened up to anyone about her past almost completely.

"They um, they thought my siblings were cursed, because if they've known my parents, but not my siblings, they surely were cursed kids, huh?!" Kay(Ray?) Was clearly upset.

Before Mario could say anything she started speaking again. "They were going to burn us. They got to my siblings first, they burned my sisters to death and drowned my little brother to death. I hid in my room in a little secret compartment only my family knew of. I thought my parents wouldn't bail me out, but they did. They called me a freak, and that I was never their child. So I fled and came here, where I built my place. And the rest is history."

"Kay(Ray?), Do you need a hug?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice." She said hugging the werewolf.

They broke off the hug. Mario gave her a necklace, though it wasn't shiney, it was still a gift from friend to upset friend. The necklace looked to be made out of some extremely thin rope, or a string with the phases of the moon on it.

"I made that during the war and I told myself that I'd give this to an Alli it friend when they need something, because, I'm not good at words."

Kay(Ray?) Chuckled and put the necklace on her neck after he gave it to her. "You should probably head back, it's almost sunrise, and who knows what Xylo would do when he can't find alpha." She said in a playful manner.

"Yeah, that'd probably be best." Mario quietly laughed as he stood up. He helped the witch up and off they went back to their respective homes with one thought in mind.

"That felt better to get it all out."

"New friend(?), okay."