Cal?

Requested by; KayBeeStories

Warning! Slight/semi angst.
______________________________________________

Cal sighed as he sat at his desk, looking at pictures in a picture book. The images were a little dusty, others torn, others stained, or some missing. He didn't know what happened, his mother must've not cared much for them but he couldn't blame her, being a single mother and a mother of a demi god, knowing she'd have to send her son to a camp where he could possibly die. He misses her, her smiled her laugh, her jokes, the time they spent together, the walks, ice cream breaks, movies, certain video games.

Cal flipped the page, the pictures ranged from old to new. They were pictures of his town, house, and areas that just looked pretty. There was a picture of a market, sunset, thrift store buildings, buildings, flowers, etc.

Cal sighed and closed his eyes, imagining himself back home. The sight of the sun setting from his back porch as he listened to music, the smell of flowers and newly cut grass. He opened his eyes and frowned as he was met with directions to his home town on his computer screen. He wants to go home.

Cal opened a desk drawer and placed the photo album back after closing it. He closed all his tabs and turned his computer off, standing up after. He walked to his bed and laid down, pulling the covers over him as he thought. He wants to go home, he wants to go home, why can't he go home? Why him? Questions kept repeating until he began crying. He missed home, his mother, old friends, co-workers, etc.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cal cried himself to sleep that night, wanting and thinking of his home, thinking, only a few more months to go.
____________________________________________
I am so sorry it took so long to get this out but I will not be saying what as it is very personal. It is still happening but I am trying. Just know from here on out, Updates will be very slow.

I appreciate your existence!