shared moment

I hope you enjoy and I'm very sorry it's extremely short.
__________________________________________

Bri pouts as Austin chuckles. She loves his laughs, smile, personality, everything. She wishes that he'd let her explore, but that's fine, she still loves him.

"That was a good joke, I will admit." Austin smiles at Bri, though his smile is not seen due to his mask.

"Thank you, I made it after a gummy bear tripped and fell." Bri smiles at him. Austin chuckles and pulls Bri into a hug, seeing as no one is around at the moment. Bri giggles and hugs Austin back, happy that they have moments like this.

"Seek and Colin damaged the dance game that didn't work." Bri giggles as Austin smiles at the memory.

"How'd they do that?"

"Colin was spray painting their points on the wall when seek tripped and fell on one of the dance machines, breaking it, and falling on the other." Bri laughed as Austin smiles.

"How was seek?"

"He'd gotten brused."

"Figured." Austin smiles.

Bri smirked and pulled Austin's mask down, kissing him on the cheek. She giggled and ran off as Austin's face turned red. Austin touched his cheek where Bri kissed before shaking his head and running after her, smiling.
Bri looks back and grabs a water balloon and throws it at Austin.
Austin giggles and continues to chase after her.
_________________________________________

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs

Requested by: Phoenix_Fire11