"Yup."

Requested by; Universeemma
__________________________________________

Lychee shivers in the cold as he watches others try and pick up the hammer (I forgot the name too-). He doesn't know why, but he doesn't want to go near that hammer. The aura doesn't give him a pleasant feeling. Infact, it fills him with dread.
_______________________

He knows why now. Because of Thor's anger and Loki's attempts to get the hammer. He knew the hammer was bad luck and now here they are, running from Loki and trying to put the hammer back.

"Well, look what you did!"

"Me? You wanted to pick the hammer up!"

"Dad, why are they fighting?"

"Guys, stop fighting!"

How here they all are, hiding in a cave and arguing.

"Guys! We need a plan!"

"Nadd is right, but dies anyone have any ideas?"

"Nope."

"Maybe we can split up. Half distracts Loki and the other half returns the hammer."

"Alright. So, Nadd and Ricarro have to return the hammer since Nadd knows where to go and Ricarro is the only one able to hold the hammer."

"But who's going to distract Loki?"

"Hmm, I say Xylo, David and lychee distracts Loki. And I'll go with Nadd and Ricarro."

"Why do you get to go with ricarbro and nadbro?"

"Because Loki could use my power agaisnt us. He might be able to go back in time and know where we are and our plan."

"Clever."

___________________________________

It has been a week since that all happened. They barely made it out alive but they did.

"So, that's how you angered two gods?"
.
"Yup."
_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if you didn't, I'll find an alternative if you didn't.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs.

I love and appreciate you all.