Pt2(Pt 1)

This is part one of part two of the last supernatural origins one-shot

Enjoy! A lot if this will be ooc for the characters.
_______________________________________

Pierre was reading a book in Michael's library. It was a random myth about a "mother of supernaturals".

Pierre's seen other hell creatures talk about it. Saying they have a queen of hell. Michael denieses it everytime it's brought up. The Imp says it's a possibility.

Pierre decides to just read the summary, seeing as he has to meet up with Bryan and Pat soon.

                      Summary

The mother of supernaturals was a male who, surprisingly, was God's brother. He had a lover, many believe it's an angel, though some speculate it could be the king of hell, Lucifer, most deny this theory though. The Mother Of Supernaturals was an angel who created the supernaturals but before he could give them free will, his brother found out and fought him, only for the mother of supernaturals to banish himself from heaven. No one knows what happened to him.

No time, he's got to see his friends

Pierre, Bryan, and Pat we're going to the In-between lands for an ingredient Pat needed. Bryan was sniffing it out, Pat was describing the potion he was making to Pierre, Pierre came along because he wanted to spend time with his friends. (Like the bean he is.)

"Uhh, guys, we have a problem."

"What's wrong, Bryan?"

Bryan screamed as Pat and Pierre looked over only to find this green and purple creature about half the height of the 'sacred tree' in Ashborne. Everything went black after that.
___________________________________

Mario was worried, everyone in PackHaven was, Bryan hasn't been back yet. "Xylo, rally everyone up, we're going to Mythspire."

"Yes, Alpha."

___________________________________

Mitch is worried. His fatherly instincts are kicking in. 'Pat should be back by now.'

Pat was staying with the vampires to see if he could get Pat to regrow someone's limbs.

But Pat was the back yet.

"Jackson, get the others, we're going to PackHaven."

"Of course, we need to find Pat and all."
___________________________________

Austin was currently on his way to Mythspire. Pierre should've been back by now. He knew Pierre wouldn't have forgotten unless something happened to him. He brought Rian with him, whom also brought Michael. Bri whom had brought Devin, they didn't bring the two new ones because they were new and getting use to their new powers. Or in Mo's case, body.
___________________________________

When they got the the field they all fought in. He had found PackHaven and Mythspire asking each other where someone was. As they got closer they heard whet they were talking about. It made Austin angry and scared. Bryan was gone. Pat was gone. Pierre went with them; he's gone.

"Are you all going to stand around and leave them when they could be dieing or are you going to help save them." Like I taught you to. Went left unsaid.

"Why are you here!" Xylo growled out.

"Like Rian basically stated, Bryan's missing, Pat's missing, and Pierre's Missing." Austin said.

After some convincing, Mythspire, PackHaven, and the True Alphas were following Mythspire.

"Where are we going?" Rian asked.

"The between lands."

"Oh."

After Rian said that a memory of his popped into my head.

Memory time!

"Twiggy, where'd you go?" Ritchie asked, the quote on quote druid. There was a squeak on one of the tree's branches. Ritchie trusts the tree with his life, it caught him when he fell, after all. Ritchie looked at the leaves to see Twiggy's hiding spot.

"There you are Twiggy!" Ritchie said as he held his arms out to let the glowing mushroom into his arms.

"Squeak."

"I know, Twiggy. I can't stay here forever."

"Squeak."

"I'm waiting to see if Michael needs to learn another lesson or needs help," Ritchie continued, "the last time I met him was to save this world but to also teach him how to better his deals, it worked, thankfully"

Twiggy was about to ask another question when someone stumbled out if the portal.

"What was that?" Ritchie mumbled quietly to himself as he looked over the railings of the tree only to see Michael stumbling around.

"Why is he here?" Ritchie mumbled as he put Twiggy down and climbed down the tree.

"Michael, why are you here?" Ritchie put on his druid persona.

"I don't know!" Michael giggled, clearly drunk.

"Why are you drunk?"

"Hard time really, I was mad." Michael responded giggling again.

"You're going to get yourself 'killed' out here." Ritchie responded with air quotes around killed.

"Follow me, I'll give you a place to stay for the night."

"Okay." Michael responded and stumbled after him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taking care of an extremely drunk Michael was weird. First night Ritchie thought Michael wouldn't be drunk, oh boy was he wrong! Michael woke up drunk, drank water, started flirting with Ritchie, went to sleep and repeat for a week. Well except the seventh day.

On the seventh day Michael was really clingy and touchy. His flirting was getting even more "dirty".

"You'd look great under me~"

"How are you still drunk?"

Drunk Michael pouted. Ritchie wasn't giving him any attention! He'd give him water when he'd wake up, make him food, ignore his attempts to show affection, and make him sleep! He just wants attention and his body couldn't agree more.

He'd just have to take this into his own hands, huh?

Michael grabbed Ritchie's chin and kissed him.

Ritchie, being Michael's lover when they were in heaven, happily kissed back.

Michael took them to the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Michael was sober on the tenth day. Ritchie teleported Michael to his throne and changed his memories of what happened.
.
.
.
.
.

Ritchie was pregnant. A couple months later and Devin was born.

Memory time over!

"Sorry, Austin." Came Rian's reply.

"No worries."

Austin already knew the truth. He was surprised to find out the person he considers his brother was a god.

_________________________________________

I'm going to continue this on another "chapter" it's lagging out my phone to write at least 600 words.