"...mama cal..."

Requested by; Rdw656
________________________________________56

Cal sighed as he watched Ricarro try and keep his cold hidden. They had just gotten back from the norse realm. They were currently hanging out with Nadd, Xylo, Lychee, Davis, River, impu, and Bryan, though impu and river don't seem to be getting along.

"Ricarro, let's go home."

"Why?"

"Because you need to rest, you're sick."

"But-"

"No buts, go back to your room and get some rest."

"Yes, mama cal.."

Ricarro hoppity skippity away sadly as cal walked out and follows. Surprisingly, no one noticed.
_________________

Ricarro sat on his bed, feeling terrible. He was just about to say f it and leave until Cal came in with warm soup.

He was forced to sleep after eating. This went on for days until he wasn't suck anymore. Still. He didn't like it.
___________________________________,

Cal had given him soup, Medicine, made sure he would sleep and let him walk around later on when his cold started clearing up. He chased off those who wanted to see him near the beginning. He let them talk when Ricarro started getting better though.
_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry if you didn't and I'll try and find an alternative.
I'm losing motivation, please no more requests until I say you can request.
I'm sorry it's short
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs!

I love and appreciate you all 💙💛