"... how much Micheal time will that cost you?"

Brandon sighs as he watches his brother rush to finish their paperwork. "What did I say about taking a break?" Brandon says as he watches his brother jump, having not expected to get caught.
"That if I don't you'll force me to sleep.." Ritchie mumbled as he placed the pen next to the paper he was signing.
"Good, good, and what are you doing now?"
"Not taking a break."
"And what did I specifically say?"
"To take a break from paperwork or you'll take away my Micheal time..."
"Mhm, and what are you doing right now?"
"Paperwork.."
"And how much Micheal time will that cost you?"
".... An hour."
"That's correct, next time you and him hangout, you'll be limited to four hours of your time spent with him."
Ritchie opened his mouth to say something before closing it when Brandon lightly glared at him.
"Fine, I'll go to sleep..."
___________________________________

Ritchie grumbles as he secretly does paperwork. He had woken up at three in the morning after Brandon forced him to sleep at ten pm. He sighs, deciding he'd go back and sleep again, don't want to lose more Micheal time.
Maybe he'll plan a brothers week for him and his brother? Maybe.
____________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs