The Devil's Son - Devin

No dialogue, mentioned Pierre, Rian, Austin, Bri, Micheal, Supernatural Origins season 2,
Disclaimer or Authors Note; I have barely watched Devin's SNO character pov, so have this random stuff I put together out of no where with what I remembered.
  ----------------------------------------
        Devin sighs, his body relaxed as he stares into the "swimming pool" that once was a beautiful pond. He frowns as he looks at the markings on his skin, a curse. He wishes his skin was clear of any indications of his curse. A succubus, not even a regular one! A succubus with a tail!

  He disliked it but what else could he do? He tried to cover up but no article of cloth could hide the markings, they would be seen through the holes for his wings. He tried make-up but it just washed off, didn't have full coverage, or he just couldn't get the hang of it. He can't remember all the attempts he made to hide them.

  Not only was that difficult but finding out he is the son of the devil himself! Why didn't Micheal tell him sooner? Would Rian and Austin use him or are they already using him? What would Pierre say? Would he even understand? He doesn't know. He doesn't even know why they're fighting people anymore. He just wanted to play the drums in his little band with Bri.

Their small band, he and Bri, drummer and guitarist, and a small audience. He was content with his life before all this mess. How did he even get here? He doesn't remember. What could he do? Is he able to even stop Rian and Austin? Would he be caught by the green guards? What were their names again? He doesn't remember. He forgot most of what he heard from that meeting. Just the thought that they could be erased from existence terrified him - it still does! He wishes his life could go back to the way it was before he even met those stupid gaurds that came for the criminals during that one performance! Maybe he regrets allowing them to stay, maybe he doesn't. He doesn't know. He doesn't know much anymore.

He can get through this though, he just has to continue on. Hopefully. Maybe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed! Had a need ti write and ye!
Person missing SNO don't mind me

Excuse my "tags" at the top, ao3 is my excuse.

Requests still closed.

Im proud you made it this far <3