"Michael misses him"

One-shot based off of the picture.
X1PandaFlamewX

Basically little tiny flashbacks of them before they joined the school.
______________________________________
Hope this is what you requested.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Have a hug. I had to take a break or I might've cried.

___________________________________
Michael misses him. He wakes at three to listen to an old recording of him, then he goes back to sleep, wakes up, tried to open his leather book, fails, eats, school, mourn the headmaster, try and fail to gather enough emotional control to enter his room, eat, try to hangout with Austin, try to keep him and Austin in check, try to keep him and Austin from missing him too much, try to keep up hope, study to best of abilities,and go to sleep at nine, and repeat.
___________________________________
"Guys, where are we?" asked Michael.

"I have no clue." Ritchie responded.

"We're in the woods!" Exclaimed Austin in a very excited voice.

Michael remembers that day. They were young twelve year olds, looking for something fun to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A tear drop falls onto a black leather book.
___________________________________

"What should we do today?" Austin asked.

Incoherent mutterings could be heard to Austin's left.

"Michael! It's not the time to study! We need to find something to do!"

Michael was now paying attention to Austin. But that didn't mean the mutterings stopped. Infact there was more coherent muttering on Austin's right.

"Ritchie! Stop reading that!" Austin wined. Michael looked at the book in Ritchie's hands. The book was a plain brown leather book, very rare, but the title threw Michael off. Only one thought came to Michael's mind.

'why is Ritchie reading books about the parts if a weapon and the best way to deal more damage?'

Michael didn't bother to look at the other book Ritchie had but if he did; then it wouldn't have been a surprise that Ritchie would spit out random human body facts at three in the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were fourteen.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If only Michael listened to what Ritchie said at three In the morning, then maybe he could've helped.
.
.
.
.
A second teardrop falls onto the book
___________________________________

"Did you know someone could be watching us and we'd never know?" Ritchie said.

"Ritchie, it's three in the morning go to sleep! We have school tomorrow." Michael said.

"If you hit someone in the nape of their neck hard enough, you could kill them."

"Ritchie, What the hell?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Michael remembers that day or was it night? He was spending the night with Ritchie, they all were. He and Austin took the bedroom and Ritchie took the couch. Turns out no matter Ritchie's sleep schedule, he was always up at three in the morning. He almost always slept on the couch. Turns out, Austin and Ritchie might have insomnia.
.
.
.
.
.
He changed Michael's sleep schedule as well. Michael was now always up at three.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Two more tear drops fall on the black leather book.
___________________________________

It was summer break and the boys were all playing outside. Michael was focusing on something. He didn't know what, but they all felt a small tug in their chests. Being the idiots and possibly smart people they were, they tug back on that string.
.
.
.
.
Ice was everywhere.
Fire was everywhere.
Everyone got zapped by lightning.
.
.
.
.
They now had a secret to keep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Michael sometimes wishes they never tug back on those strings. Then maybe he'd still be with them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ten more tear drops fall onto the black, leather book. The book gets bumped off of the desk it was on, seems like the person who was looking at it or crying had ran off. The names on the book become legible.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Experiments Vol. 1

By: Ritchie ####

__________________________________________

This took a while....

Anyway!

Who was the person in italics talking about?

How many tear drops were there?

Who's "He"?

Who's not there?

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs!