"I'm honestly feeling nostalgic"

"...We left them alone for thirty minutes."
~Michael

Bluewolf223

______________________________________

Austin hasn't seen his brother for a while. Austin thought he'd come back for him, but he didn't. Austin started looking into his parents's murder. He git some dead ends, but the truth horrified him. His brother murdered them.

Time skip

Austin was just drinking some weird alcohol he found, probably wasn't the best idea. It tasted weird. But he needed it. He felt heartbroken. He knew Bri wouldn't love him, but that's fine. He's about to numb himself anyway.
only one thought came to his mind after he drank half the bottle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's not in control anymore.

Explosions rang out through atlantide. Ritchie and Michael were coming up with a plan to get a cure. Bri was going after Silver. They trusted her enough to not get killed.

Meanwhile

"What happened to you!?" Bri all but shouted at him. This had been going in for a while. She found this creature was Silver. She knew of the spirit, It was a spirit that targets heartbroken people.

The word he said made her heart hurt.

"You." Came that spirit's voice.

Some time later

They've been going at it for a while. They're both tired, but she can't bring herself to make a scar on him. She loves him too much (any one get the reference?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She pinned him down and kissed him. She panicked, okay!

.
.
.
"Love, what happened?"
She almost cried hearing Austin's voice.

"You. You." She couldn't hold it in anymore, she started crying. Austin joined in.

"I'm so sorry!" He hugged her.

"It's fine, it's fine."

___________________________________

"And now we're dating." Came Austin's response. Bri hummed from her spot beside Austin. She was currently hugging him.
Ritchie and Michael just stared at them. "Ritchie, we left them alone for thirty minutes. This all happened in thirty minutes."

"I know. I'm honestly feeling nostalgic."
______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed!

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Hugs for all!