Micheal's confused™️

Pt 2 to the longest oneshots I've done! This was requested by someone.
______________________________________

Michael sat on his throne like chair at the head of the table, Brandon sat next to Lucas at the table, Imp sat next to his son, Door sat in between Michael's chair and the Imp's, Rian sat on the table close to the Imp.

"How are we going to get to heaven?" Imp asked.

"We've got to be nice to each other. The only thing I can think of that wouldn't be far from our comfort zone would be complimenting each other." Michael said.

Protests were made, obviously, but this was the only way Michael knew of.

"Let's start with me, then I could show you how to compliment each other." Lucas suggested. Ritchie didn't need anyone to show him how to compliment, but he's in his "Rian" persona. He can't act like himself or his druid persona.

"Brandon, I appreciate that you took me in and gave me a place to stay, that was nice of you." Lucas said.

"Imp, I appreciate your dedication to be organized." Lucas said.

"Michael, you're handsome."

"Lucas, you're hard working, and can deal with Brandon."

"Brandon, I appreciate how edgey you look "

___________________________________

Ritchie didn't want to go to heaven, how would his brother react. He just hopes that his brother wouldn't change him back like he would Micheal.
___________________________________

To say Ritchie was grateful would be an understatement. His brother left him alone, claiming him as a visitor and not his brother.
"Our room is exactly how we left it." Micheal said. They all talked for a while, until they upped and left with the things they needed.

"Hey, guys I think I'll stay here for a little." In truth, Micheal felt as if he was being called here. And God said he would find a hidden memory here. He just didn't expect a sharp pain in his head.

Memory time!

Micheal was walking into their room. He went over to a bed colored with different shades of blue. There was a male. He had ginger hair, blue bandana with white poke a dots, and an almost ghost like robe that hung off his shoulders. He also had these weird markings on his arm. He was handsome. The male turned fully to Micheal, walking over to him and hugging him. Then he kissed him. "How was your day, love?"

Memory time over!

Micheal flew down with the others, remembering the male.he saw. He looked like Ritchie, but he couldn't help but think the markings looked like Rians.
___________________________________

Hello everyone! So I decided I'd cut it off right here. I didn't want to leave y'all waiting.
I'm also taking new requests :3

New requests; Mcrp
SDS
Demon Slayer
Wildthorne
Originz (OZ)

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ