Re-Start

Today was exactly a week after the day we saved Jimin from the cruel hand of Dr. Yoongi. He was still not attending school up to now because he's still afraid of mingling with people or too much crowd, it  made him feel nauseous and at worst it made him collapse.

Actually, Jimin was taking psychiatric theraphy for a week now. He has been suffering trauma from the violent experiences he acquired in the hands of Dr. Yoongi for the past two years, but generally, Jimin was doing good, there's progress in him and I'm always on his side to guide and protect him.

Little by little, Jimin is coping and becoming a joyful person again, his old personality was slowly returning to him, he's beginning and trying to mingle with little crowd now and it's a big big accomplishment for him right now.

Maybe, my presence was helping too, I also never failed to show how much I care and love him, although I'm not receiving the same affection from him for now, still, I am very happy to be by his side. I am not in a hurry, I want him to take his time, I knew that he loves me too, maybe, he was just too shy to admit it.

I also never failed to give him lots of compliments every single day, I knew he needed that the most. I also always make sure to appreciate even the littlest effort or improvement he's showing. And these somehow made him more eager to do better each day.

It's 9:30 in the morning already, the sun was brightly shining today, I need to fetch Jimin in his unit by now, he has a 10 o'clock appointment with his doctor. I am always accompanying him to his doctor and I am not complaining about it, I love to be by his side as always. Before leaving my room, I once again checked myself on the mirror, of course, I always wanted to look good for Jimin, I want him to notice me.

I still have his room key, he wants me to keep it and in return I also gave him a duplicate key of my unit, that's why I can come to his unit anytime of the day and so as him. Today, I want to surprise Jimin, so I'm going in without knocking.

When I opened his door, I heard Jimin was laughing, I knew he was in the balcony as always, and reading again the diary that the clone has left. I think that the diary also helped him coped with his surroundings, the people around him and the events that happened while he was trapped inside the laboratory. Although Jimin does not share to me the whole diary itself, he's telling me some of the events written in there (specifically, funny things that involves me). Maybe, he's feeling that those things written on that diary was his own personal thing, and I'm respecting that decision of him.

Slowly, I crept behind Jimin, I embraced him and kissed his cheeks. "Hi! babe..." I whispered in his ears.

"Babe? Are we together?" Jimin jokingly said while removing my arms around him and looking at me. My heart melt because of his sweet smile.

"Soon..." I utter, and hand him a bouquet of white roses.

Jimin sweetly smiled at me once more and then smelled the flowers with his eyes closed. "They're so beautiful..."

"Just like you.." Jungkook finishes the sentence. But Jimin slapped his arms because of his statement. "Don't be like that, I might believed you." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed at it. "But that's the truth.. and you believing in me is what I really wanted in the first place.."

"By the way, what are you laughing at? Don't tell me, the part that your brother (we decided to call the clone as such, maybe as respect) threw a crumpled boarding ticket on me on our first day of school? Or the scene wherein your brother throws eggs on my windshield becaused I hugged him?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin started laughing again, his eyes formed into a crescent shape and Jungkook can't helped but admire the beauty in front of him. "It's the first one! But speaking of which, that second scene was also so funny. I really really admire the guts of my brother, he's really something, I wanted to be like him."

"Not again! You're bullying me, you know.." Jungkook jokingly getting mad at Jimin.

"Of course I'm not, I was just laughing, what's wrong with it? I'm imagining the scene and you were so freaking cute in my thoughts, I could imagine how angry you are that time and it was really funny."

"Okay, if you don't stop making fun of me then I'll kiss you. Wanna make a deal?"

"You did kiss me already, a while ago..." Jimin reminds him.

"No, this time, on your lips..." Jungkook seriously said and Jimin fell silent upon hearing the consequences of his actions.

A little alarmed with the almosphere, "Uhmmm.. let's go or I'll be late with my appointment." Jimin answered trying to change the topic. He immediately stood up and go straight to the door half-running, leaving Jungkook behind following him.

"Hey Jimin, we're not yet done. Is it a deal?" He hurriedly followed Jimin who was now running to the elevator.

The End 💜💜