Things Falls Into Their Right Place

Tae didn't broke his promise, he intently listen to every bit of Jungkook's story, not interrupting, just closely listening and feeling all of Jungkook's emotions. He was thankful that Jungkook has been so honest to let him know everything, even his fears, and even all his doubts. Once in a while, Jungkook will wipe his tears that freely flows from his eyes which made Tae a little teary also.

Now, he understood everything, it's like putting pieces of puzzle into its' right place. Tae straighten on his seat after Jungkook has finished telling his story, and gulped the big lump that he was holding all the while. He feels angry now, he wants revenge. Tae realized what kind of hell Dr. Yoongi has created, he has ruined not only Jimin but all the people who loves Jimin. They were all fooled.

Tae was sure by now that the 'Park' Dr. Yoongi was working on was his best friend Park Jimin. Although he can't figure out his intentions in doing so. Dr. Yoongi has been hiding Jimin for more than two years now, that itself was a big big question to him. 'What was he's up to?'

"I think I knew where Jimin is...", Tae suddenly exclaimed that earned him a shocked glare from Jungkook.

Leaning forward to Tae's direction, Jungkook utters.. "Whhatt did you... sayy?" Almost a whisper but loud enough to be heard by Taehyung. Disbelief was shown all over Jungkook's handsome face. It was the least unexpected words.

"You heard me right Jungkook.. I think I knew where Jimin is." Tae repeats, sure of his words.

"What?? .. Why?? .. Where?? ..How?? .. Are you serious at all? Jungkook was almost shouting, eyes fixed on Tae. He doesn't want any false hope by now. He has waited for so long already. He was desperate... he's almost at his edge of losing all his hopes.

"I'm working for Dr. Yoongi.."

Jungkook can't believed in what he heard, it's rediculous. Out of anger, he grabbed Tae by his collar and throw a punch on his face.

Tae fell on the floor, he cupped his face, his lips were bleeding. Then Tae slowly stood from where he falls while raising his two hands, signalling that he has no intentions on fighting back.

"Please, Jungkook, it's not what you think. I only figured out everything now after hearing your story. If you would allow me, please hear me out, I'll tell you my side of story. Then let's plan on how we are going to save Jimin from Dr. Yoongi. Actually, I am a student of Dr. Lee, which happened to be your family doctor. He was the one who referred me to Dr. Yoongi, I guessed it was destiny, a blessing.. now we can save Jimin from the hands of that evil." Tae was now crying with his head low.

Jungkook rushed and hugged Tae, he too, was now in tears. "I'm so sorry Tae.."

"There's nothing to be sorry Jungkook, I understand what you're feeling now."

"No, Tae, there's a lot to be sorry.. I've been so rude to you even back then and I'm truly sorry for that. I just can't handle my life without Jimin."

"Ringgg!!! Ringgg!!!....."

They both let go of each other's hug. It's Tae's phone that was ringing.

"It's Hobi.." Tae utters while giving Jungkook a hand signal that he's going to take the call.

"Hey.." Tae speaks on the other line.