Still With You

Jungkook can't believed it, he didn't expect that he would feel this way, in front of him were two pairs of eyes looking at him. But his heart beats so fast when his eyes lands on the boy in the right, he knew right then that he was 'his' Jimin. Finally, his beloved was right in front of him, he'll make sure that nothing could separate them.

Jimin and his clone, they were awake and immediately sat on their bed when they heard some movement, and here they are now, both looking at Jungkook. None of them attempted to speak, they were just staring at Jungkook who was now frozen.

After 30 seconds, Jungkook finally comes to his senses and hurriedly went to the boy in his left which was obviously nearer to him. His aim now was to set them free from being tied in their bed.

"Thank you, Jungkook.." the clone said after he was freed. He was looking at Jungkook straight in his eyes, he wanted to remember his face, the person that he learnt to love.

"You're welcome. Are you all right? We will come out of this hell soon. Don't worry... " Jungkook said giving the clone a small smile and assurance.

Jimin on the other hand, looked down after hearing those words from Jungkook, honestly he was hurt, really really hurt, he just realized that he really has nothing now, his clone has his Jungkook, sadness enveloped his wholeness, he was near to crying now.

The clone smiled at Jungkook's caring word towards him, but his eyes showed sadness, he knows he doesn't deserved him, Jungkook does not belong to him, he does not belong to this world. "Please save Jimin.." and he pointed at the other boy. "Yeah, right..." and Jungkook immediately went to Jimin.

His heart was beating so fast now that he's in front of his Jimin. He wanted to hug him so tight, to kiss him, he really misses him. Jungkook kneeled down, Jimin was not looking at him, his head bowed. Jungkook gently cupped his face, "I'm here Jimin..."

Jungkook was about to untie Jimin when the door suddenly burst open. It was Dr. Yoongi... "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" he shouted angrily and immediately run after Jungkook when he saw him. Dr. Yoongi punched Jungkook in his face that made the other fall into the ground.

"Please stop!!" Jimin pleads, he was now crying, he can't help Jungkook because he was still tied. Then the clone came throwing a chair at the doctor's back. Dr. Yoongi looked at him and kicked the clone hard making him kissed the ground.

Jungkook was about to run after the doctor but was frozen in his position when he saw that Dr. Yoongi was now pointing a gun at him and with so much anger in his eyes. "What do you think you're doing? You can't have them, I'm going to kill you!"

Jungkook saw that the doctor pulled the trigger, he can't moved, he was still petrified, he felt that his world has stopped, he just closed his eyes, then finally he heard the gun shot...

"Nooooo!!!"

Jungkook opened his eyes upon hearing the loud shout, it was Dr. Yoongi.. and there's the clone at the ground, with blood flowing on his chest. The clone saved him..

Dr. Yoongi pointed again the gun at Jungkook, but Hobi was fast enough to hold the doctor's hand, Tae also came to help Hobi.

Jungkook runs to Jimin and untie him. He was still crying, Jungkook hugged him tightly. "Shhh.. it's over, you're safe now... I'm here..." and he gave Jimin a kiss on the crown of his head. Jungkook felt that Jimin hugged him too, his face pressed hard on Jungkook's chest, a smile crept on his lips, he felt so relieved.

Then they finally heard a siren, three policemen burst inside the room and arrested Dr. Yoongi.

"You'll pay for this, I promise!!!! We're not yet done, I will come back!!!!" the doctor was shouting while the police was bringing him out.

After Dr. Yoongi was brought outside, the four of them came rushing to the lifeless clone. Jimin was crying, he gently held his hand and says, "Hey little bro, I'm sorry that this happened to you... rest well my brother..." Jungkook hugged him when two medics came to get the body of the clone. Hobi and Tae also hugged them. "It's finally over..." Tae utter.

It was a very long and tiring day for all of them. A new beginning for Jimin, he knew that it will be hard for him to face the real world again, but he has Jungkook on his side, he knew he'll never leave him alone. This time he promised himself that he will never run away from Jungkook again, he will not doubt Jungkook's feelings anymore, he'll trust him with all his heart.

Jimin never expected that he'll be free again. He still can't believed that he's now holding the hand of the person very dear to him, it's still like a dream to him.