Captive

"Kill me!! Just kill me now!!!" Jimin pleads Dr. Yoongi. It was always like this whenever he wakes up. He's already tired, so tired..

"Oh! So you're awake again... my poor Jimin. Don't worry, I am going to kill you, but not now... I still need you." Dr. Yoongi was looking at him with his gritting teeth. He hates it when Jimin whines like that, it's making him go like crazy.

But it's the only thing Jimin can do to show how he hates the doctor, whom at one point, he respected so much, this was also his only way to show that he's angry to him.

He's been tied up in this surgical bed for more than two years now and he's very very tired fighting for his life already.

He always prayed that one day he will open his eyes with no surgical bulb pointing at him, because it's blinding him.

He always prayed that one day he will open his eyes embracing his soft pillow, because his body feels so stiff already from being tied up.

He always prayed that one day he will open his eyes without any syringe sucking all the liquids from every part of his body because it hurts really bad.

He always prayed that one day he will open his eyes in a field with scents of lavanders, and not with this stinging scents of medicines and chemicals.

He always prayed that one day he will open his eyes with his mom in his side and not with this demon.

He keep on asking himself, 'Will that day ever come?' If so, when? He's becoming weaker and weaker each passing day and he's afraid that he can't wait anymore for that day to come.

Most of the time he prayed that maybe it's better if he died already so everything will be okay, rather everything will come to its end, his sufferings, the undying pain, his tears and everything.

Dr. Yoongi was preparing again something to inject on him, so he'll fall into sleep again and then he'll be free to do what he wanted to do with his body.  His tears were drained already, he's so weary. All his energy were sucked up already.

"You know, your little brother called last night. He said his fractured arm still hurts. I need to cure him immediately."

Jimin hates to hear those stories of Dr. Yoongi about his so called 'little brother'. If he could only shut his ears.

"But when I asked Jungkook about it, he said he's fine."

Jimin suddenly jolt by the mention of Jungkook's name. He felt afraid for him, why did he dived into this pit? Jimin knows that Jungkook could be in great danger by getting involved with his clone.

"I don't know now which is which, and who's lying to me. Who do you think my poor Jimin? Uhmmm.... I think it's Jungkook... don't you?"

Jimin closed his eyes, he's so angry. This man is a monster! But he's so helpless, he can't even fight for himself. He doesn't know what he did to deserve this kind of hardship and now he's also targeting his loved ones.

"You know it very well Jimin, that I hate it when people deceives me... you know what I can do... I can kill anyone, Jimin.. or make them suffer..."

And he starts injecting something to him. "I need more of your tissues, so your brother will be fully healed." Jimin felt the liquid slowly flows through his vein and he tried to resist it, although he knew he can't.

"Ahhh... I'm so near to perfecting him Jimin, and when that time comes, I'll clone your mom too and tada!!! We're one big happy family!! Hahaha!!!"

Dr. Yoongi's laughters echos through Jimin's ears. He grits his teeth in anger, not his mom.. "Don't you ever touch my mom! Monster!!"

"Don't you still not realize it Jimin, that you are suffering this much because of your mom."

"No!! It's because of you!! Only you!!!" Jimin tried to interrupt what he's saying but Dr. Yoongi seems not to hear him, he just continued with what he's saying.

"If from the very start she accepted my love for her. You'll never end up like this. But what? She chose your father over me!!! I am greater than your father. Where is he now? He's dead!!" Dr. Yoongi was walking back-and-forth while telling him this. He was shouting in anger.

"It's you who deserved to die MIN YOONGI!!!" Jimin fights back.

"You should be angry with your mom, Jimin, and not with me. She doesn't care, she doesn't love you Jimin. She lets you suffer like this. Where is she?? With your clone?? Hahaha!! She doesn't even recognized her real son. What kind of mother is she??"

"Go to hell!! It's where you belong!!" Jimin keeps on shouting.

"Don't you know that your aching head for decade was inflicted by me. You're perfectly fine and healthy Jimin, but because I wanted to always have a glimpse of your mom, I have to do something to keep her from needing me."

"Die!! You evil!!!" Jimin shouts with all his remaining energy.

"Hahaha!!! Don't worry. Everything will be fine if my plans turns out well.. and it's soon Jimin.. I can see it getting clearer. I can't wait myself to hold my beautiful family. But I still don't know what I'm going to do with you and your mom. Let me decide on it later. What do you think?? Hahaha!!!"

Jimin can't understand what Dr. Yoongi was telling. His world is spinning now, faster and faster, he knew the drug was taking effect already and any moment from now he will loose his consciousness.